The online racing simulator
FFB Options
(8 posts, started )
FFB Options
I think it would be good to have more forcefeedback options like in gtr2,
like the option where you can reverse ffb. I really would need that, now I can't use ffb in lfs because i cant reverse it.
What steering wheel do you have? LFS doesn't use special effects like GTR2, it uses more realistic ways to get force feedback. Rfactor also has a realfeel plugin which makes for some great force feedback as well. It probably works in gtr2 as well.

Most of the tracks in LFS are pretty smooth. compared to gtr2.
Quote from Gabkicks :What steering wheel do you have?

Joytech nitro triforce ffb is reversed in it
i don't remember, but i think if you press the "<" button, force feedback will go in reverse. I'll go check myself ingame

nope, that didnt work. try using the search button untill you get a reply. this can't be the 1st time a thread was made asking to reverse ffb.
go to options> controls> axis/FF> look at your steer axis and set to inverse by clicking on the button that says either "inverse 0 or inverse 1"
Quote from legoflamb :go to options> controls> axis/FF> look at your steer axis and set to inverse by clicking on the button that says either "inverse 0 or inverse 1"

That is to reverse the axis, not the force feedback. Left=right and right=left.....
Aren't the FFB effects supposed to always work in the right direction in LFS? I thought LFS looks from the axis settings which way is right and left. Therefore the user doesn't need to set the force direction.

FFB Options
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG