The online racing simulator
Questions
(9 posts, started )
Questions
Hey guys,

I haven't scoured the masses of posts for answers so just a few quick questions which I'm pondering.

1. Is it a monthly subscription?
2. Can you drift?
3. Can you play online with the demo version?

Thanks.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#2 - Jakg
1. No, it is forever
2. To your hearts content!
3. Yep, anytime you like!
Thank you very much for that.

Thought I'd be waiting ages for a reply. I'll give the demo a jam and if I like, I'll license in a few months when I can spare my money.

Thanks again!
Another question!

I'm just downloading the demo, can it be played with a keyboard? I might have to grab a joypad if it's impossible because a wheel just isn't practical for me.
Keyboard, mouse, pad, wheel; LFS does it all!
Thanks again for the speedy response to a newb in need!
Quote from nematode :Another question!

I'm just downloading the demo, can it be played with a keyboard? I might have to grab a joypad if it's impossible because a wheel just isn't practical for me.

It does support many control methods, but just remember that LFS is designed to be played with an FFB wheel, other control methods may lead to frustration

Dan,
#8 - Jakg
Quote from nematode :Another question!

errrr, the mouse is alot easier, ive never heard of another racing game doing it with the mouse, but its an analogue steering device that all computers have!
Yea, Mouse it mate. We can help you with some setup ideas to get you driving competativly. You'll find it alot more rewarding than using the K/B or joystick. A bit of practice and you'll soon be hussling the leaders . . .

Questions
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG