The online racing simulator
Windows Themes
(19 posts, started )
Windows Themes
I saw a windows theme somewhere... not sure where, maybe it was in a shop on a display computer or something.
Anyway it looked the same as the default XP theme but it had a glass effect. Looked pretty cool, anyone seen it or even better know where i could download it?
Anyone know any other cool Windows Themes?
Quote from Paranoid Android :http://www.softpedia.com/get/D ... ale-Theme-for-WinXP.shtml

I think that's the one you're talking about...Media center style.

Had searched for it too some time ago.

You don't need any other application to use it.

nice one man!! thats exactly the one!! i didn't think anyone would know what the hell i was on about!
do the download links work? i get cant find file...

mad
yep i downloaded it.... look a bit harder
i get missing referrer as soon as i click the servers to download it??!!!

403 FORBIDDEN - INCORRECT OR MISSING REFERRER FOR REQUESTED FILE

firewall was off btw!
same thing!
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
thats not the same as the one we're talking about though....
still nice though

[EDIT] errr... where did deggis's post just go that was there 2 mins ago!? [/EDIT]
Doesn't work for me either (at work though)

I try to keep Windows looking like DOS though, they were the good old days. None of this colour rubbish.
BAH HUMBUG!!! ur just too booring bob... tho all this crap does take up system performace!!!

you just dont understand graphics!!!!! and things that look pretty

mad
Yeah - it's a puzzle - home come computers have got thousands of times faster since DOS, yet Windows is just as slow to boot/load etc as DOS/3.1 were... I know windows is a bit more complicated, and the backward (in)compatibility is a large part, but I always used to look forward to the day I could press the silver button and have a working desktop less than 5 seconds later...

And before someone comes in and says Linux or something, I'm not interested tbh. Microsoft might be crappy, but at least you can pretty much guarantee anything for PC's will work with it. Maybe that's why it's so slow?
Yea bob, you don't see us tossing you out because you would wear a blue and green sweater with start written on it! At school this was the first thing to change, those ugly old thingies replacing with the xp style.

I'd say: brighten up!

But don't use stuff like styleXP, I used to have it, but every time it showed up when I started my computer (bc I had free version), I always got sick of the styles, cause I couldn't choose, and it was sooooo slooooowwwww. I'm not getting sick of all this blue, makes me feel a bit better, and it's the only thing I can pick (except for that ugly green, and boring silver)

*edit* a little tip for tristan, just try to keep your boot file not too flooded, have not to many things start up for no real reason. All those services, turn them off if you know you won't be using it (remote desktop, stuff like that, you might not use). When I press the silver button, the desktop is there pretty fast, just loading up the BIOS, a 10 (yea, that's 2x5) and it's practically there (just log in left, after that it's another 3 seconds) I'm not complaining about long start up times.
k found the theme somewhere else.. its quite nice but too blue methinks.. hard to read the minimized program at the bottom.. it would look cool in glass and silver ...

btw to add Bob what was it you got for graphics when we were at college? u must explore your creativness more.....

mad

edit* takes me around 30-35 seconds t get to desktop but then crap like norton takes ages to start up!!! so its abut 45 seconds before i connect to the net and 55 seconds before i am on the lfs forum

mad
Who's earning money, eh bitch?
Well for others, that might have a problem getting it, here it is Its an exe, but is safe ( all scanned here )
Attached files
Royale_theme.zip - 947.6 KB - 98 views
heh everything is black and I cant see anything except the website after applying it:s how can I change it back ????baring in minda I cant see
reboot to safe mode?

Windows Themes
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG