The online racing simulator
Its a bit sad
(13 posts, closed, started )
Its a bit sad
No offence, but its a bit sad having a whole forum for an LFS game.
#2 - Jakg
...?

most games have their own forums, heck, most PC retailers now have their own forums.

How is that sad?
?
#4 - J@tko
Quote from harjun :No offence, but its a bit sad having a whole forum for an LFS game.

Why?

Every game I own (I think) has a forum
lol. Welcome back to the forum Harjun.
just seems a bit geeky...
it's only sad when harjun is not there.
Quote from harjun :No offence, but its a bit sad having a whole forum for an LFS game.

Not as sad as having a whole thread for that pointless sentence.
It's sad to go browse the LFS forum, and think how nice it would of been had the mouse been a titty, linking LFS with titties in my mind.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Not as sad as having a whole thread for that pointless sentence.

this thread states that this forum is geekly, so therefore my thread is also geekly, so in no way can you imply that my thread i have made is any way geekly, when it is in a geek forum...
Quote from harjun :this thread states that this forum is geekly, so therefore my thread is also geekly, so in no way can you imply that my thread i have made is any way geekly, when it is in a geek forum...

You're annoying, get banned already.
#12 - Dru
Quote from harjun :this thread states that this forum is geekly, so therefore my thread is also geekly, so in no way can you imply that my thread i have made is any way geekly, when it is in a geek forum...

But your thread started NOT saying anything about being geeky, and the geeky comment was made by you in post number #6 so it does not 'state' anything... infact you are the only one that 'claims' it....

think you should think more before posting pointless threads... the forum is a better place without these kinds of self-opinionated threads....
Spam
This thread is closed

Its a bit sad
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG