The online racing simulator
Draw A Car Competition!!
(75 posts, started )
Draw A Car Competition!!
This is a competition to draw a car, i know alot of you are extreamly good with vector graphics and such sooo... your picture has to be drawn by hand on paper (A4) lets see what you come up with!! , if your not creative outside a computer it doesnt matter, post up a picture of a car anyway and can a few ppl put thier hands up for judging, thanx

PS. il start us off with my attempt
Attached images
Image028.jpg
I think you need to work a bit more on your rendering of perspective. There are several nice tutorials on such on the web - google them. Also, since car designs are essentially technical drawings for the most part, even concept art, going for clean lines would help alot.
Maybe this drawings are not ideal but I'm quite proud of them

kubica94 that is really good, wish i could draw like that, my drawing skills are using a ruler and pencil to draw a straight line lol
:O
The first picture there is awesome!

I have no skills to contribute, sorry, but I just had to comment on that one.

I mean, lol, I can't manage to draw anything that ain't stick-humans :rolleyes:
Quick doodle done at work while I was waiting for Solidworks to render something.
Attached images
File0004a.jpg
Why dont you show them your latest work Maggot? You know that very special request, lol.
That car should be in LFS.
Quote from MAGGOT :Quick doodle done at work while I was waiting for Solidworks to render something.

nice drawing
Quote from MAGGOT :Quick doodle done at work while I was waiting for Solidworks to render something.

That looks like some kind of Ferrari, very nice picture.
just notices mine missing a poke on rear rim...
Quote from Riders Motion :Why dont you show them your latest work Maggot? You know that very special request, lol.

If it weren't for that confidentiality agreement I had to sign when I started working here...

Thanks for the words, guys. If I can get hold of some of my other scanned pics from one of my classes I might post. Or maybe I'll just sketch up some new stuff when I get bored today...
Quote from xaotik :I think you need to work a bit more on your rendering of perspective. There are several nice tutorials on such on the web - google them. Also, since car designs are essentially technical drawings for the most part, even concept art, going for clean lines would help alot.

thats one of my roughest fastest sketches lol

What car is that? Back part looks like a jaguar, but front looks like the Dodge Viper.
hey maggot drawoff?
Old one.. never finished that rearwheel
Attached images
120320081341.jpg
LOL
I wish i could draw like that.
I cant even draw a line /wo ruler
First one (Peugeot) is on A3 paper and Civic on A2 paper (my boyfriend's car, present for him on his birthday). I really enjoy drawing cars but recently I realised my first portrait with people faces and that was the most difficult drawing I've ever done so far .
Attached images
peugeot406.jpg
Honda Civic97.jpg
Quote from [ 350Z ] :First one (Peugeot) is on A3 paper and Civic on A2 paper (my boyfriend's car, present for him on his birthday). I really enjoy drawing cars but recently I realised my first portrait with people faces and that was the most difficult drawing I've ever done so far .

amazing work! that's beautiful
Holy shit 350z O_O. Those are amazing. If you're not a car designer yet go for it!

Brilliant work!
Zomg!!!!!
Quote from The Very End :What car is that? Back part looks like a jaguar, but front looks like the Dodge Viper.

Nothing in particular, just lines on paper. Came out looking like a Porsche 944 rear ended a Viper, though...

Quote from [ 350Z ] :First one (Peugeot) is on A3 paper and Civic on A2 paper (my boyfriend's car, present for him on his birthday). I really enjoy drawing cars but recently I realised my first portrait with people faces and that was the most difficult drawing I've ever done so far .

I remember your old FZR drawing from a little while back (in fact, I think maybe these threads should be merged? Now I forget what that thread was :schwitz which was very good, but you've definitely improved! Very, very nicely done. Yes, drawings of people are often regarded as the most difficult to do. They say that if you can draw a human hand you can draw anything. Do you only draw life-like, or do you do any more stylized works?
Quote from MAGGOT :Nothing in particular, just lines on paper. Came out looking like a Porsche 944 rear ended a Viper, though...

I remember your old FZR drawing from a little while back (in fact, I think maybe these threads should be merged? Now I forget what that thread was :schwitz which was very good, but you've definitely improved! Very, very nicely done. Yes, drawings of people are often regarded as the most difficult to do. They say that if you can draw a human hand you can draw anything. Do you only draw life-like, or do you do any more stylized works?

http://veve-350z.deviantart.com/art/FZR-59384237

btw, FANTASTIC!
350Z, do you use colouring pencils for the colouring of the car or do you use a pen because I have seen pens what you can do shading with and was just wondering if you knew what the name of this type of pen is.

Draw A Car Competition!!
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG