The online racing simulator
DOH !
taa james for showing me i'm blind beware the blind uffr driver
lol
I did check that it is a standard Windoze font, else I would have included it
windoze lol
Font is Impact and size is 30 i think...
hum if i use size 30 is very small im getting a little confused by all this
can some just send me the font plz? seems mines not the same
If you're using Photoshop, just open the .psd
that's the problem then i use paintshop pro
with special thx to Powerslave
this better be ok you fussy lot
Attached images
UFR_XFR_46B.jpg
Just a quick question, the placing of the number boards in the png file, is where they must go in the UFR skin file. Is that correct? I think the answer will be a resounding "yes", but it's always good to check. And besides, I like people who say "yes".
The position is just a guide, anywhere on both sides of the car is fine.

Don't make them too small though
for some reason i can't get my numbers to italic...font is impact but only fontstyle i can choose is regular...
*edit...found a bug there, solved now.*
#37 - Dru
Quote from -NightFly- :for some reason i can't get my numbers to italic...font is impact but only fontstyle i can choose is regular...
*edit...found a bug there, solved now.*

turn your monitor to the right angle - then it looks fine
#38 - Dru
Quote from Psymonhilly :that's the problem then i use paintshop pro
with special thx to Powerslave
this better be ok you fussy lot

I never tire from thinking how funny that looks that on a UFR skin you have the words XFR largely huge over it.

It cuased me great confusion when i first played LFS and saw Team XFR skins everywhere - I was trying to learn the naes of all the diffenret cars and seeing the words XFR on FXR's or UFR's or FXR etc etc just used to confuse the hell outta me
k just to update you, dan and aj have formed a team and today i did the skins for them, here they are as 2048

These are private skins for use by dan12s and ajrose only
Attached images
UFR_daj25 dan.jpg
UFR_daj90 aj.jpg
As I have never made a skin I thought I'd try today.
5 hours later and very stressed out and , I'm reaching out for help:
Can anyone make me a skin?? Don't put a lot of effort in it, as I'm only on the reserve list.
Number is 80, if you could write my name on the rear window like on rallycars, I would be even more obliged! BTW the name is "Teun"
Thx in advance,
Teun
Quote from james12s :k just to update you, dan and aj have formed a team and today i did the skins for them

Hey, Thanks they look great It was a kind of sudden thing that we split from RP
There is now a subforum over on the Concept Site to post your skins in.

James - The number is incorrect on one of the skins, it should be 70, not 90.
Quote from Bean0 :Didn't think people would be after this so soon, but here you go

<snip>

Howdy - just a quick cheeky post - do you have any issues with me swiping these zip files and using some of the images / content for myself, even though I'm not racing this season?

Cheers chaps
Quote from dawguk :Howdy - just a quick cheeky post - do you have any issues with me swiping these zip files and using some of the images / content for myself, even though I'm not racing this season?

Cheers chaps

Not at all.
Quote from Bean0 :Not at all.

Excellent, may your god / diety bestow a fruitful Friday afternoon unto you
Few skins still missing from skin pack.
Please make sure your hi-res skin is in and get the latest updates here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG