The online racing simulator
Endurance days
(11 posts, started )
Endurance days
Is there a timetable anywhere that shows when the next endurance days are being held on each CTRA server? Good fun but didn't know about it till I logged on yesterday.
dont know exactly - but last few weeks it was every monday on race 2
you can see an endurance-day symbol next to the server running an endurance day in the "Servers"-list on raceauthority.com. as far as i know, the only way to see it without the need of joining a server.
he means knowing when it is gonna be before the endurance day, the 'e' symbol only shows actually on the day for obvious reasons
Endurance day seems to be any day I decide to try and race on CTRA!!!
lol
I dont expect an answer from CTRA staff any time soon on this because I know that reading the code on it doesnt give a clear answer! It's reliant on an external API and numerous individual server config files in an unsorted directory of masses of config files... The best thing to do is post here when you spot a server on endurance day.
#8 - scipy
Well I know for certain that Thursday is endu day on CTRA Race 3.. (or at least it was before patch Z, dunno if the X-sys was updated since then). I guess we'll know tomorrow
Quote from Becky Rose :I dont expect an answer from CTRA staff any time soon on this because I know that reading the code on it doesnt give a clear answer! It's reliant on an external API and numerous individual server config files in an unsorted directory of masses of config files... The best thing to do is post here when you spot a server on endurance day.

That's just an another way of saying " No-one has the slightest clue about it!"

Seriously, wouldn't it had been easier to just make it every thursday?
Quote from hyntty :Seriously, wouldn't it had been easier to just make it every thursday?

No, because some people may not be able to race on thursdays and so they would never have a chance to experience Endurance Day
#11 - SamH
I have a list of the different server configs right here on my desktop. It's been there for a long time, as a point of reference while we incorporate the X-System into X2, in C#. I just think it's more fun leaving you lot to figure it out for yourselves..

Endurance days
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG