The online racing simulator
these are mine

Visit XPower-Racing At www.XPower-Racing.nl
Attached images
FZR_11.jpg
LFS 2006-02-11 00-18-46-03.jpg
i have a question: how can i make a rainy screenshot?
I know that this time i'm playing with my life but here's some pictures of my new layout that i made for blackwood, it's called BL1_Rallyx, it'll be public soon, when i fix some of the errors with the jumps...I just need comments on my pics, what am i doing wrong (besides the obvious thing), and overall, what u think of them, btw i'm taking no credit for the skins, they are the property of their respective owners/makers.
Attached images
xfr_hyppesse.jpg
XFR_Hyppesse2.jpg
xrg_Hyppesse.jpg
Quote from Taavi(EST) :actually i'm still a "cracker" because i just want to edit pictures, racing isn't important, maybe if LFS had photomode (flamesuit is ready), just think that this picture could have been taken with a push of a button:

(other games just suck, so pls don't tell me to use other games to edit pictures)

Taavi, we know you have the crack and all, but man, you are good at editing those screenshots! Would be nice to see them coming from someone who bought the game, that's all :up:
whats wrong with the pics is way too strong blur. you would never get such blurry background with so wide FOV
i have some results
Attached images
www.Xpower-racing.nl.jpg
Not bad.

Although, I think that you should take down the opacity of the rain at the sky part, I don't think you would see any rain if you would look directly towards the sky.

Also, you need a clean logo.
The one on the top, giving the link, needs to be selected more carefully, because you can still see a lot of white/gray around the letters. Or just retype it again instead of copy pasting it, that would be much easier and cleaner I think.

Good work nevertheless, keep it up!
edited the pic slightly.. added reflections in the wet road... added lights to the car and reflections of lights... also had a play with the spray which i really dont like at the mo but no time to work on it for now... still a wip

mad
Attached images
rain.jpg
Quote from Madman_CZ :edited the pic slightly.. added reflections in the wet road... added lights to the car and reflections of lights... also had a play with the spray which i really dont like at the mo but no time to work on it for now... still a wip

mad

holy moly, nice one mad

/me goes to sleep and dream about S3 illepall
The big raindrops looks weird
its meant to be water on the camera lense....
and isnt that photo taken from behind some window? (so the waterdrops were on window, not on lens)
believe its a camera ontop of a tall building.. tho u may be right i dont know... i just liked the effect of it..... btw dont cameras (those big ones anyway) have like a small plastic screen cover on the lens?? to stop water getting on the lens? sure i saw it somewhere..

i remember seeing a similar effect in gp4 i believe... i know it isnt much realistic but i was just going for lfs in rain not a real photo...

mad
The focus on a camera would affect what the water drops look like. If its focused on something further away the drops would look like the pic don posted, right
oldskool
Attached images
lx4_slide.jpg
oldie.jpg
Nice oldskool there. Well done.
I did some vintage too a long time ago. (Almost as long ago as the photo looks like.)

I converted an edited screenshot from my teammate into this.
Attached images
VintageJib.jpg
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
I like the vintage but I prefer the oldschool pics
Quote from VALE 46 :The focus on a camera would affect what the water drops look like. If its focused on something further away the drops would look like the pic don posted, right

it depends..
i have an old fish-eye camera (IKON ZEISS Ultrawide) and when u take a picture everything is sharp no matter the distance, from 0.50m to infinity..
Quote from deggis :oldskool

Lovely.
Espessially the second.
Awesome stuff deggis.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG