pearcy 2k7
GolfR32
DK USA
Furiously-Fast
Thunderhead
Sir moi 407
Im so sad
My vote goes to Newtonyo...
I voted for JJ, simply because I love those marshalls recovering the car.
This week, the level is higher.

The truth is that I do not know whom to vote.

My favorite candidates are: JJ72 (as always), Newtonyo, Matagyula (incredible) and ATC Quicksilver (has surprised me).

But I see the little details to decide.

The trail of light that makes catching Newtonyo is for a long expsición. In other words, cars, as well as lu must leave the same length of track.

Matagyula surprise me with an incredible assembly. The smoke is quite real and not simulates a hurry braking. It seems rather a mechanical breakdown. The mechanical breakdowns, often leaving a trail of smoke and more crisp on the back where the engine is located.

The capture of ATC Quicksilver, only lacks blur of movement and that the pilot is totally in the dark.

The capture of JJ72, could be more polished. More elaborate but to seek absolute perfection. The lights in the asphalt, is rather more for a night scene. But when it comes to JJ72 be forgiven for everything.

My vote is for JJ72 but with particular reference to Newtonyo, Matagyula and ACT Quicksilver.
My vote ---> JJ72. Very good job man! (the others too!)
At this moment I can tell you that what you are putting very difficult!

Quote from bbman :All pictures this week were very good... It was a close battle between JJ72, Quicksilver and Lynce for me... JJ's picture had too much of a cut-out nature for my liking and Lynce's did look a bit too crisp, so my vote goes to Quicksilver...

what he said
Lynce

Bocs Gyuszi azért a tied se rossz
My vote went to Lynce,I just love how ''Clean'' is his picture.
Interesting, JJ72 is pulling ahead of the others!
Quote from Lynce :This week, the level is higher.

The truth is that I do not know whom to vote.

My favorite candidates are: JJ72 (as always), Newtonyo, Matagyula (incredible) and ATC Quicksilver (has surprised me).

But I see the little details to decide.

The trail of light that makes catching Newtonyo is for a long expsición. In other words, cars, as well as lu must leave the same length of track.

Matagyula surprise me with an incredible assembly. The smoke is quite real and not simulates a hurry braking. It seems rather a mechanical breakdown. The mechanical breakdowns, often leaving a trail of smoke and more crisp on the back where the engine is located.

The capture of ATC Quicksilver, only lacks blur of movement and that the pilot is totally in the dark.

The capture of JJ72, could be more polished. More elaborate but to seek absolute perfection. The lights in the asphalt, is rather more for a night scene. But when it comes to JJ72 be forgiven for everything.

My vote is for JJ72 but with particular reference to Newtonyo, Matagyula and ACT Quicksilver.

I think this is what we need, professional and constructive criticism and analysis of the pictures

@Seldon
No problemo sancho kemény a mezőny
JJ! GO RB4 R (RBR) Nice car mate! I hope to see soon a RAC R (RAR with roof) made by your hands
My vote went to JJ72 - Just a great scene
JJ72.That is brilliant.
vote for JJ's amazing RBR!
Because of that badass RBR, my vote goes to JJ72 !
Even if the poll is over, my vote goes (better said would go) to Newtonyo.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG