The online racing simulator
mountian dew voltage skin XRT.
(25 posts, started )
bump
I will try to make one if nobody it's interested. But i'm not the best skinner out there so... takes time and hope the work will satisfy you...
Hope i will find all that logos...

Edit: Expecially as i like mountain dew
ok thx i hope you do good
bump any progress?
I think of being able to do for XRR here are what j' already made
and j' have logod of new moutain, if d' agreement, known as it me
style nascar or not

I've started today xrt skin, paint job done.
But... can you take a better pic of the mountain dew voltage logo? Cant see s***t from the pics you posted! And seems i cant find better pics on google .
Sorry but i was busy before, now i will work on your skin
Quote from Rubenz81 :I've started today xrt skin, paint job done.
But... can you take a better pic of the mountain dew voltage logo? Cant see s***t from the pics you posted! And seems i cant find better pics on google .
Sorry but i was busy before, now i will work on your skin

if you work above c' is ok, I can provide this logo if you want it
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9652/moutaincm4.jpg
Nope. Mutt107 asked for Mountain Dew "Voltage" logo. Which i am working on it now, i already got that logo in eps format. And lot more M.D. logos too.
Thanks anyway.
Quote from Rubenz81 :Nope. Mutt107 asked for Mountain Dew "Voltage" logo. Which i am working on it now, i already got that logo in eps format. And lot more M.D. logos too.
Thanks anyway.

i can't find the logo anywhere all i found was normal mountain dew code red and live wire logos maby flymike can make it i think he said once he can make logos from scratch
I'm doing the logo, no problem. I just would like a better picture of it.
Like if you can take a picture of it, with cell phone camera etc. on a can or bottle. (There is no mountain dew in Italy...)

Edit: Uh, as Logo is more blue than green, wuold you like the paintjob in blue? To match the logo.
Looks good
Quote from mutt107 :i can't find the logo anywhere all i found was normal mountain dew code red and live wire logos maby flymike can make it i think he said once he can make logos from scratch

I am ready has you help, the logo that j' present I have little to change it color into 30 S without problem, if you want it d' a quite distinct color known as it me PS: I do not speak l' very well; English sorry, to test with feature to indicate colors if you want thank you
Quote from Rubenz81 :I'm doing the logo, no problem. I just would like a better picture of it.
Like if you can take a picture of it, with cell phone camera etc. on a can or bottle. (There is no mountain dew in Italy...)

Edit: Uh, as Logo is more blue than green, wuold you like the paintjob in blue? To match the logo.
Looks good

I am ready has you help, the logo that j' present I have little to change it color into 30 S without problem, if you want it d' a quite distinct color known as it me PS: I do not speak l' very well; English sorry, to test with feature to indicate colors if you want thank you
I've already done it (color chaging and added some shape missing)
But, i just can see it right from the picture, i would like to see if i'm doing it right. (colours shape etc...)
So thanks but no help needed. Unless you can take a good pic at a mountain dew can
And dont worry about your english. Myne is worst
Quote from Rubenz81 :I've already done it (color chaging and added some shape missing)
But, i just can see it right from the picture, i would like to see if i'm doing it right. (colours shape etc...)
So thanks but no help needed. Unless you can take a good pic at a mountain dew can
And dont worry about your english. Myne is worst

private message
Some preview...
I think black it's better to match the logo, but if you want it blue or green like your other skin just say.
Replicate the paintjob was a 5 minute work, however that damn logo... Still i dont know if i get the colors right. Well, you are the one that drinks Mountain Dew! So just say and i change colours!
And now i will finish putting decals on the "black" skin
Attached images
MDprev.jpg
Ok so here it is the xrt skin, all files (skins, psd to edit, logo, etc) are in the zip. Password sent via pm!

Linky: -> http://rapidshare.com/files/131646205/REQUEST.rar

Edit: And now th XRR skin, wht you mean by "the XRR i wan't to be like a normal road racing car with a number plate and number 11"?
Sorry but my english isnt good.
Like racing car? But no Nascar style? Same paintjob?
Attached images
DEWPrev.jpg
Quote from Rubenz81 :Ok so here it is the xrt skin, all files (skins, psd to edit, logo, etc) are in the zip. Password sent via pm!

Linky: -> http://rapidshare.com/files/131646205/REQUEST.rar

Edit: And now th XRR skin, wht you mean by "the XRR i wan't to be like a normal road racing car with a number plate and number 11"?
Sorry but my english isnt good.
Like racing car? But no Nascar style? Same paintjob?

thx @ for the XRR you know like http://www.madwhips.com/upload ... at_mid_ohio_6-568-426.jpg
like a number plate there come up with a paint job i don't know what i really want
Work in progress preview, tomorrow i maybe finish it.
Attached images
WIPPrev.jpg
Quote from Rubenz81 :Work in progress preview, tomorrow i maybe finish it.

nicee! it just need more logos
XRR skin done! Hope you like it!
Password for the zip it's the same as before, but i sent via pm anyway
Hope you like it!
And now FO8... champ car style? Yes i know champ cars, i will try to come up with something similar. But if you want to show some example, well they are more than welcome!

Linky for XRR skin: -> http://rapidshare.com/files/131822131/XRR-REQUEST.rar
Attached images
MDVPrev.jpg
Quick update on FO8 skin, will be finished soon.
Hope you like!
Attached images
FO8MDVPrev.jpg
Quote from Rubenz81 :XRR skin done! Hope you like it!
Password for the zip it's the same as before, but i sent via pm anyway
Hope you like it!
And now FO8... champ car style? Yes i know champ cars, i will try to come up with something similar. But if you want to show some example, well they are more than welcome!

Linky for XRR skin: -> http://rapidshare.com/files/131822131/XRR-REQUEST.rar

looking good
same for the F08

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG