The online racing simulator
why my country and my team don't appear in the rank?
hello, i would like to know why my country (Uruguay) and my team (HL Racing) don't appear in the CTRA web's rank, i thought that maybe it was because i'm the only uruguayan registered in CTRA, but i saw that there are a couple of countries that only have 2 racers who combined don't have as much points as me, and the same about the team, thanks in advantage

PS: sorry if i wrote something wrong, my english isn't the best
LFS Team: HL racing (stats) Points Rank: 324.000 National Rank: 1st (Uruguay) International Rank: 2,271st (more info)
Looks to me like you're showing up.
Quote from JohnnyFX :LFS Team: HL racing (stats) Points Rank: 324.000 National Rank: 1st (Uruguay) International Rank: 2,271st (more info)
Looks to me like you're showing up.

but it doesn't appear in the rank, look:

Uruguay should be between Singapore and Costa Rica but it doesn't appear
#4 - SamH
There need to be 2 or more racers from an individual country in order to feature in country statistics. The best thing I can suggest is to find another driver from Uruguay and encourage him to create a CTRA licence and/or complete his personal details in CTRA. We cannot produce comparison stats and national ranking statistics on a total 1 racers. 2 or more and we are in business

When we first launched, a lot of drivers decided to put obscure nationalities in their personal details. That's fine, but it made a mockery of the international rankings, with hundreds of drivers from hundreds of countries. We decided the minimum number of racers from a country was 2, before we would display the information.
Quote from SamH :There need to be 2 or more racers from an individual country in order to feature in country statistics. The best thing I can suggest is to find another driver from Uruguay and encourage him to create a CTRA licence and/or complete his personal details in CTRA. We cannot produce comparison stats and national ranking statistics on a total 1 racers. 2 or more and we are in business

When we first launched, a lot of drivers decided to put obscure nationalities in their personal details. That's fine, but it made a mockery of the international rankings, with hundreds of drivers from hundreds of countries. We decided the minimum number of racers from a country was 2, before we would display the information.

ok i understand i'll do what you suggested, thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG