The online racing simulator
[TC] 2 year birthday
(12 posts, started )
#1 - Zyrez
[TC] CityDriving Sydney - New server
Good evening fellow racers and cruisers

I would like to announce that today is [TC] CityDriving 2 year birthtday

Since mid july 2006 we have been running the cruise servers. There have been up's and down's but we made it, and today will be a big day for TC. Not many teams get to celebrate 2 birthdays, and hopefully it wont be the last. We will in the following year add some exciting ideas and we will work constantly on making team and servers even better.

I would like to thank all of you for using our servers. You are the reason why we today can celebrate 2 year of TC servers. I hope you will enjoy all we have for you in the coming year.

Thanks you everybody

Pleas do check this thread later today and our own forum as we will reveal a little surprise later. For now we have a quiz on our forum where you can win 1000 insim euroes.

www.city-driving.co.uk/forum

- [TC] Cheif Constable Dentzo & Brad
Congratulations, I'm sure you won't have a shortage of people offering flames to light the candles!
#3 - Zyrez
Hehe. Flamed bananasplit maybe? :bananadea
TC FTW happy bday guys <o/
Happy Bday i want some insim cake

Chuck- you heard- get on it man!

Quote from Zyrez :Hehe. Flamed bananasplit maybe? :bananadea

/me zipps up :P
Wow, already? Time passes by so fast...

BTW, Grats.
That's two years you can't get back.
#9 - Zyrez
Welcome everyone to TC's new server TC CityDriving Sydney

Hope you will enjoy
w00t
Tc Ftw =)
Thank you for:

-Creating essentially Second Life / AIM / IRC with cars. Ever checked out Second Life? Exactly.
-Keeping people who shouldn't race off legitimate servers.
-Corralling social people who would otherwise chat away instead of race.
-Corralling wreckers would otherwise ruin others good times instead of race.

Interpret my comments how you like. I could say "I hate cruise servers!!" but in fact, I like them a lot, for the above reasons.
Thank you very much I could take it as criticism, but you are very right indeed. Wish more people would think way. I truely believe that we are doing LFS a big favour by having cruiseservers

[TC] 2 year birthday
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG