The online racing simulator
New patch view driving me NUTS!!!
I recently upgraded from 0.5Q (yeah I'm stubborn) to the new Z patch and the first thing I noticed was that the external car view stays directly behind the car and never pivots to look at the side of it like it used to when you would kick the back end out. Can this be changed or is it a permanent thing I cannot stand it and don't really like the interior view without my wheel.

THANKS!!!
There's a setting in the external view 'Fixed to axis' or something like that. Set it to 'no'.
...Or try driving from a proper view
#4 - Jambo
Drive from inside the car. Once you get used to it its much better and realistic. You dont see race drivers standing up in the car because they dont like the colour of the wheel
Oh god, not this ol'chestnut again.........
Use TV camera.... that's the best of all.
Quote from The Moose :...Or try driving from a proper view

I usually do and that requires me to set up my wheel but sometimes I just wanna let loose have the external view and mess around. Tried changing the settings suggested didn't help...oh well
Quote from tanner :I usually do and that requires me to set up my wheel but sometimes I just wanna let loose have the external view and mess around. Tried changing the settings suggested didn't help...oh well

I went back to version Y because of this

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG