The online racing simulator
Special WOW Bonus Race For All who Qualified for the 500 !
Yo all !

In cooperation with FM (Fragmaster) and due to some higly popular demand for longer oval races, Saturday, July 19th there will be a 190-laps (first two under SC) race following the Kyoto 500 rules.

Still waiting on further testing early this week, but I'm contemplating having this on R2s only. Further details later.

So again, if you were one of the 29 who posted qualifying times for the 500, you're welcome here.

To register, pay a visit to the (FM) Oval Junkies! server, race a bit, type in $next, click the "FM Events Calendar" and then Register.

PM me if you have further comments/questions.

d
When's qualifying?

I'm in.
I'll start qualifying at the start of the event. It'll follow Kyoto 250 format for interest of time.

You'll be called out by connection list, based on it's order at the start of Qualifying. We'll line you up 5 at a time, and bang you all off ASAP. You'll have one outlap, and 2 flying laps. Your fastest Flying lap is your time for the run.

OFFICIAL: This event will be on R2 tyres ONLY.

d
Duz U Haz SC or Duz I needz 2 B SC Dog?
Actually i've just realised I'm on holiday then so...

Unless... I go to some internet Cafe in Spain and cause EPIC, EPIC LAG on everyone else using computers there
Quote from JO53PHS :Duz U Haz SC or Duz I needz 2 B SC Dog?

Quote from JO53PHS :Actually i've just realised I'm on holiday then so...

:doh: If I recall, when you were supposed to be sc you were always playing scrabble or eatin' or smthing and I had to do your job..
I couldn't help it

Scrabble was caused by annoying mum, and eating was because my mum doesn't plan dinner around LFS.
Quote from JO53PHS : my mum doesn't plan dinner around LFS.

Thilo's (=that's Falke, you'll ask anyway I know) mum watches him race online. Doesn't ur mum suck
I think the line up idea is extremely inefficient and this was proved in the 250. The fifth guy back gets cold as tyres and therefore a worse time. I think this method is unfair and should be.. erm.. changed.
Quote from LazLoW :I think the line up idea is extremely inefficient and this was proved in the 250. The fifth guy back gets cold as tyres and therefore a worse time. I think this method is unfair and should be overlooked.

R2s heat up quickly and are still quite grippy from a cold start.

And as you suggest, this situation will be overlooked.

Psst...Jake...check your choice of words next time.

d
WHOOPS. My bad.
I´m in! Just registered

the practise race i joined was quite interesting. you did a great work there deko. looking forward to the event.
Ill still b in FL, so i wont b there.

and this bloody thing wont let me check my pms!
Quote from J@tko :
and this bloody thing wont let me check my pms!

You've got PMS ?
i registered like a long time ago, and i still won't be on my own computer so im back at the internet cafe.
still waiting on pass...
Also, this thread will include the results and post-race discussion.

So, my big question: Thoughts on the R2s !

d
i miss it?
Quote from BranislavS :i miss it?

Yeah, unfortunately.

Once we got through the early SC parades, the racing got pretty good, if I do say so.

d
i felt the car drifting up track alot on the R2's in the beginning, the the stupid disconnect came . Had fun coming from last and up to 2nd. Must do another soon(this time minus the time outs).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG