The online racing simulator
Ford GT40
(63 posts, started )
just like i thought.. its a total diff version of the gt40
mine were something between the old and new version..
Attached images
top.jpg
Rear.jpg
front.jpg
ele.jpg
See that blueprint has a front end that is curved. If you look on that last screenie you have of your render, you have a sharp point/tip near the light & farthest intake hole, and the front is rather 'sliced' You should try and get the roundness sorted, and then it would look more like a GT40 imo.
i saw what u ment the first time, and i agree, but that wont work now :P
np though.. first time im gonna finish a car
it will be better next time, believe me!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
intakes are to be modelled on the sides, right behind the doors
#30 - axus
Very nice car! We do need some classic supercars in LFS. I'd love to see this in there
So the engine is probably in the back? Or at least behind the seats

Hmm. I have myself always wanted to create something like that by myself but never really got myself to do it.

And an idea appears!:

Would anyone be interested if we started a little unofficial "competition" to create a car model for LFS? "Just" a 3d-model or drawn picture but not edited picture? I could dig up some tutorials from the net and make a thread for it...And if we got enough models/pictures for it we could set up a voting system to find "the best one". Just to improve our 3d-modelling skills and fun

Kinda like the S3 cars wish list but the actual models would be selfmade?
But how could it be unofficial while having a contest creating a car model for LFS? When custom car models are only coming from the official end

Would be nice to just see people render their own creations, and no competition. I wouldn't get ahead of ourselves and think it would be in the game
Just a thread where people could show cars they have created which they would like to see in LFS.

EDIT: The contest word was a wrong word. What I meant is some kind of "having fun and choosing the best model by personal preferences"
EDIT2: so there is no purpose of actually getting it into LFS, just something that could be kewl to have in LFS
u can count me in!
xcnuse.. u stay out :P
It would be nice to get some n00bs like me in as well

Just for fun
its open for everyone
i guess we should make 2 new threads.. one for the WIPs and one for the finished cars
So Nuse will never post in the finished cars one
lol..
yeah, i guess he'll be posting in the WIP section only :P
its ok, we r not in a hurry..
i want to start a new car now, but if i do, ill never finish this "GT40 or something" model :P
so i guess i should better start finalizing it
here are my final renders,
i dont feel like working on this car anymore..

now i want to work on the new contest thread car

Beautiful
thanks
Indeed. Looking forward to your next project.
Very nice ramtech
I mean it about the LFS supercar...
nicely done homie! you should start working on a model and see if you can get it into s3
Quote from tristancliffe :So Nuse will never post in the finished cars one

so true.. i am in need of a co-worker to finish my projects lol

@hyperactive, that was kinda my thought for making an OT renders thread.. but it kinda died off.. like everything else i try to start .. hm

(mood at the moment: ..er.. quite depress tbh)
Wow, that's umm... hawt?

I see the F40 in it as well, but I think it just looks so good, and I want to run a few through blackwood in it? Too bad I will most likely never get the chance though.
That car must be entered in S3. It is perfect
id like to see it in S3 too.. but i dont think its ever gonna be in it
maybe sometime, if we r allowed to import our own cars..
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

Ford GT40
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG