Insane bike
(24 posts, started )
#1 - Woz
Insane bike
:wtf2:
Quote from Stiggie ::wtf2:

That smily tells more than 1000 words, and sums up my oppinions aswell.
The saddle doesnt look to comfy

But thats a stunning bike
Bet that handles well.........not!!!!!!11
the girl must be a great ride
I remember seeing on YouTube a while ago (though I can't find it now) a bike powered by a turboshaft jet turbine from a helicopter. That sounded awesome, just the whistle of the jet.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I remember seeing on YouTube a while ago (though I can't find it now) a bike powered by a turboshaft jet turbine from a helicopter. That sounded awesome, just the whistle of the jet.

The MTT Y2K?
How fast will it lap the 'Ring?

They should get that thing on Top Gear and make Clarkson ride it.
It is a pretty impressive bit of kit.

I remember a video (possibly Jay Leno) mentioning something about the bike. He was sat at some traffic lights, and as he filtered through he was in the middle beside a car. He glanced round and noticed the front bumper of the car had started to melt, so he soon disappeared when the lights went green.
Seen before, months ago. Although it's still as impressive.
As someone posted as a comment on the website, It still does'nt stand a chance against this

Top speed: 420mph...
Quote from mcgas001 :As someone posted as a comment on the website, It still does'nt stand a chance against this

Top speed: 420mph...

The Tomahawk doesn't have a radiator, and can only be on for 10 minutes before it overheats. It is impossible for it to reach anything resembling a top speed.
:yikes: --> :jawdrop:........__>:zombie:---->:tombstone

This kinda looks horrid just.
For the sake of road safety'
dont... let this guy drive it
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=3vctLAvlkgo

Yes i am completely aware of what im doing'
and no im not drunk
i watched that video and that guy sucked lol
#20 - wark
Seems to be a lot of these silly bikes around these days. Is there some terrible new disease that shrinks the penises of engineers?
The bigger, louder and meaner - the better... it at least seems to

Insane bike
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG