The online racing simulator
ESL UK LFS Season 2
(148 posts, started )

Poll : What Class / Classes should we drive?

Closed since :
FOX
TBO Only
TBO+LFR
LFR
what about posting results here?
Just posted somewhere were we can see em would be nice

Dan,
Bugger, sorry about the link guys.
Attached images
ERRC after event 4.jpg
Many thanks Gav

Dan,
thanks Gav
Looks like new improved forum open at ESL
Yep, shame the link from the left hand menu doesnt go straight to the forum illepall

And now the whole site is down, and you say this is a premium gaming league site?, its up and down like a brides nighty.

Dan,
Yea I was just about to say that Dan, thought it was just me not bgetting on the site though...

Good event, the weather issue bothered me ALOT....I was hoping for some rain.

Would have been a much more interesting race if that incident between CP and Niki didn't happen, Would have been very close after the pit stops me thinks.

One thing though, I've had my FXO number 21 skin made but when Psymonhill was watching the replay he noticed a car with number 21 on, is he just using this number on his skin or has there been a mis understanding?

Cheers,
What number were you assigned?, did you get asked to pick a number out of the remaining pool?.

Dan,
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I am No 12, maybe he had his monitor upside down?.

edit, just checked there was no other 21 in that race, but I did notice you didnt have the proper ESL numberplate, naughty, naughty, strip him of his win.....

Dan,
Yea me no, I went into the event without a number and asked if the admins wanted one on my car, they said yes so I just drew 21 on the side so Njeh! They said it was ok but I should get one sorted for the next event which I have.

Thanks for confirming there was no other 21, Psy must have got confused with my number and thought it was 12.
Bawbag - If you prepare a decent skin and give it the same name as you were wearing in the event (and upload to LFS-World), then when people view the replay they can see the updated skin.

As long as Kev (the writer) deletes the skin he has for you before watching the replays (for the 10th time, no doubt) he will get the update, and screenshots will show it as well.
Quote from danowat :And now the whole site is down, and you say this is a premium gaming league site?, its up and down like a brides nighty.
Dan,

Totally agree with you there Dan, and everybody's comments has been passed on to hopefully the right people.
-
Nice stuff again Kev, I'll have to be more promenant in future races I dont get a lot of words as I am fairly non-descript LOL.

Yeah, a rewind feature would be a great addition.

Dan,
Up to the usual quality - good work my friend!
Yea nice report but it seems although the results have been a bit eh...Kafuffled? Scot Newham has taken my points by the looks of things.

Fordie has made a post over at the ESL forums saying the rankings are borked ATM.

Dan,
Sorry, My bad, havn't looked at the forums since last night, still a noob on ESL.
-
Quote :Originally Posted by Fordman
Quote :Quote:
Originally Posted by danowat
And now the whole site is down, and you say this is a premium gaming league site?, its up and down like a brides nighty.
Dan,

Totally agree with you there Dan, and everybody's comments has been passed on to hopefully the right people.

As far as i know, they have to shut down the page if they have to change more complex structures of the page... Have in mind, that a large and very different community of gamers uses the page.

I agree, it could be better, but its not too worse
It sure could be worse, but for a flagship premium gaming league site, it should really be up and available more than it is, it is quite offen unavailable due to capacity problems or down for maintainace at least a couple of times a day.

Thats without going into how confusing the site can be to navigate.

Maybe I am expecting to much

Dan,
There seems to be a short period each morning when ESL is offline, intended for doing backups I believe... if that's what you mean?

Looks like the failure of the forum this week made a good excuse for an upgrade, so hopefully more stable from now on.
It's not a big deal Gav, I just think that new drivers may be put off by firstly the apparent complexity in navigating the ESL site, and also the up/down nature of the site.

TBH, the ESL site is the first site I have encountered that needs to be taken offline daily for backups.

Dan,
-
Any news on results / updated rankings?, yes, yes, I know I keep banging on about it but ESL site is down..........again............so no chance to ask there.

Dan,

ESL UK LFS Season 2
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG