The online racing simulator
need help cant unlock :(
(9 posts, started )
hey ok here is the story i have S2 and just recently updated my game to the new patch z but i dont have the net at home to unlock anyway i can unlock offline at all?? dont exactly want to wait 3/7 weeks to play lfs
Quote from MAD3.0LT :hey ok here is the story i have S2 and just recently updated my game to the new patch z but i dont have the net at home to unlock anyway i can unlock offline at all?? dont exactly want to wait 3/7 weeks to play lfs

Sorry

You have 2 ways

1: W8 untill you have Internet and unlock the game

2: crack the game

But the 2 option is not recomended

The only way to unlock the game is with internet
Quote from MAD3.0LT :hey ok here is the story i have S2 and just recently updated my game to the new patch z but i dont have the net at home to unlock anyway i can unlock offline at all?? dont exactly want to wait 3/7 weeks to play lfs

Do you have a thumb drive? If you have one thats big enough that will keep LFS on it go somewhere that has inet and unlock it there and take it back to your house. I think you will have to keep it on the thumb drive to keep it unlocked, not sure if it will lock back up if your move it back onto your pc.
well personaly id rather not crack it but i really dont want to wait

and apart from waiting id have to take my hole tower to a place with net just to unlock?? fuk that
Welcome to the world of anti-piracy protection.
could just take the hard drive out, or thumb drive it
Quote from hughesie89 :could just take the hard drive out, or thumb drive it

Just take a thumb drive and put LFS on it and take it to a place that has inet and unlock it there like i said earlier.
Quote from scoobyrbac :Just take a thumb drive and put LFS on it and take it to a place that has inet and unlock it there like i said earlier.

This won't work because LFS detects that you've unlocked it on an other computer and it locks itself as soon as you start it on your computer. You could use your mobile phone if you have one to connect to the net for a minute and unlock LFS.
#9 - Jakg
Quote from scoobyrbac :Just take a thumb drive and put LFS on it and take it to a place that has inet and unlock it there like i said earlier.

wont work. Hardware needs to be identical as the unlock key is specific to the PC you are using.

@ above poster - LFS can be unlocked in more than one place at once.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG