The online racing simulator
Breathe
(77 posts, started )
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Core bigtime you cheapskate

Edit: It just occurred to me that I can't say that. LOL!
isnt it a bit late to jump on the rickroll bandwagon?
Quote from callmebob :isnt it a bit late to jump on the rickroll bandwagon?

Apparently not, show me another LFS rick roll...
even though im not trying to point the finger of blame at Nolan but isnt it a bit of a coincidence that, that little retard spammed us with rick rolled a few days after this GREAT movie from Nolan came out

bstard made me waste 118MB of d/l
thats the first and last movie im downloading a good quality movie
#55 - feat
Damn you son of a ... D
-.-
Youtube one, -.-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-T

Adolfo Herrera.

i don´t want to start some bad things here, but i hate rick roll, and that reminds me the spam bot here in LFSforums some days back -.-!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Some day back? LFS Forum is a spam factory since Patch Z came out. There's no point in posting here anymore because my few worth-reading post are in the shadow of Ghino and his friend's spams. Now that even Nolan turned into a spambot there's no point to continue posting here in a little while...

Oh well, looks like my leet post ratio of 5.15 per day will go down the drain as I'll go play Uaz 4x4 and 18 Wheels of Steel for a little while. LFS Forum need to be cleaned.
RM doesn't get jokes.
This is the most controversial video since TGOC, it appears...
Quote from zeugnimod :You have to admit THAT was a good joke, though.

Well out of 2865, a few post isnt exagerated /me thinks.
Quote from BigTime :You have completely redeemed yourself!

Anything to keep your threads on top, Nolan.
Two Girls One Cup ffs! How comes anyone here could find that name...

I'm pretty sure that was ice cream and Reese though.
Quote from Riders Motion :Two Girls One Cup ffs! How comes anyone here could find that name...

I'm pretty sure that was ice cream and Reese though.

Lord I would hope so... :yikes:
Tbh, i dont really get the rick roll joke.. whats supposed to be funny ? its just a music vid ffs ;D whats so funny about it ?
#72 - Jakg
2 Girls One Cup is partially real (what goes in the cup) and partially chocolate (what they eat).
Quote from Jakg :2 Girls One Cup is partially real (what goes in the cup) and partially chocolate (what they eat).

Thank god you cleared that up for us.

(hey, I got a pun in there as well)
Quote from evilgenius :Tbh, i dont really get the rick roll joke.. whats supposed to be funny ? its just a music vid ffs ;D whats so funny about it ?

Can't understand it, either.
Quote from evilgenius :Tbh, i dont really get the rick roll joke.. whats supposed to be funny ? its just a music vid ffs ;D whats so funny about it ?

I never found it to be that funny ether. However, the music video itself is rather strange and does put a smile on my face. The main reason for that is the lead singers effeminate body gestures.

Breathe
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG