The online racing simulator
Saitek R440 Pedal Help
(4 posts, started )
#1 - dadge
Saitek R440 Pedal Help
HI i have a R440 wheel and pedal set, my problem is this.
my left pedal is not touched but it shows up like this:
[img=http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3744/graphic16aq.th.jpg]

and it stays like that, i have been talking to fordman and he advised my to do the little bletack trick on the pots, but when i opened the pedals i noticed that i have no pots, only optical pots.
does anyone know how to solve this problem without having to buy some new pedals?

thanks in advance
If you can, send it back to Saitek, alternatively try using DXTweak.

I must admit I've been having similar problems with my Saitek pedals - that said, they are about 5 or 6 years old by now...
Before you do that, I had a similar problem, although not to that extent that the brake was always on, slowing me down in races....

Download the newest drivers off their website

32 Bit Drivers

64 Bit Drivers

These are the new drivers through the forum, not the older one's from the main website. They are official Saitek drivers, give them a go first, seem to sort my pedals out!
#4 - dadge
i have tried that driver and unfortunaly it doesn't change anything, i have recieved an e-mail from saitek advising my to delete a registry, did that and still not solved the problem, lucky for me i am part of a good racing community as another member has offered to send me his r440 pedal because he uses a dfp now. so thanks for your help guys

Saitek R440 Pedal Help
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG