The online racing simulator
Fox league?????
(7 posts, started )
Fox league?????
Hi all i am fairley new to lfs but i love driving the fox and i have got fairley good in it. So i have been looking at taking part a league for some real raceing but was unsure wich one. I was hopeing to find one that would allow the fox in all races every week.

Any as to what league would be best for me would be grate. Thanks.
#2 - Vain
For what racing lenght are you looking? Short 30 minutes races or are you more the endurance-type of racer and wouldn't mind fighting for a position for well over one hour?

That'd help finding a good league for you.

Vain
To be honest i am not to fused. I would be happy to take part in a qualifying of 1 hour or so and a race of a couple of hours tops. I dont fancy a full endurance race. But I would be happy with a 30 min race or something.

I would prefer to race on a sun, mon, tue or wes night.

Thanks
I'd reccomend the spdoRacing Vixen Challenge, can't remember the forum's address - but its a very well organised and run FOX league
Thanks folks i will give them a try.
It depends on how quick you are in the FoX really. There are lots of really quick drivers in the Vixen Challenge so if you are still a beginner the owrl would probably be better, but you can find the vixen challenge at http://www.vixenchallenge.co.uk.

Thanks, Josh

Fox league?????
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG