and soon across europe:
"gt rider" - a man and his rwd fighting for fast laptimes... illepall

edit:
i read Richard Over geared
#27 - Vain
With Leonardo Di Caprio as: Blackwood

Vain
and Kate Winslet as: wild FO8?
I think it's the first time I really WANT to see an advert...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Thank you!

-
(noemfie) DELETED by noemfie
The clip is very short, but we can see liveforspeed.net clearly. I wonder how many people will get to typing the address in browser.
#34 - Vain
Zero.

Vain
Quote from afastest :The clip is very short, but we can see liveforspeed.net clearly.

Um... what? I swear this is what I saw

Pause it at just the right moment, and it's quite scary. Probably a joke by Vykos
Attached images
subliminal.jpg
lol no teasing!

Here is what is shown, just so you guys can see. This is right as the motion starts, it lasts for about a second, and the LFS url comes into view quite big and fills the screen as the car comes moves towards it.

Cool Vykos
Attached images
vlcsnap-214598.jpg
I didnt believe you there Tweaker so did it again myself, even though I had done it before and missed it. Your right its LFS alright! Thats pretty cool.
Short but cool, good job as I already said in IRC
Keyboarders
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from afastest :The clip is very short, but we can see liveforspeed.net clearly. I wonder how many people will get to typing the address in browser.

It's one one of these subliminal ads.

Anybody seen fight club?
Quote from Hyperactive :Keyboarders

Yeah, when I saw the picture, first thing I thought was: "How the hell would he drive this with keyboard?"

Maybe I had too much LfS lately...
Quote :'Enjoy the sublime grunt of an F1 engine in this cinema soundcheck-style video brought to you in glorious Dolby* Surround sound'

Haha!
An FO8 with a keyboard, im impressed.

Live For Speed in Intel Advert
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG