The online racing simulator
#1 - Venus
Wingman Formula Force USB - Pedals don't work
Hey,

I've got a Wingmand formula Force USB (Obviously), and the pedals just stopped working. I wanted to uncombine my thottle n brake n a friend suggested you can do it in the logitech profiler. So I got one, installed it, and from then on, my pedals failed to work, and won't work ever since.

The profiler says it doesn't detect any controller. In Control Panel Game Options, the wheel is there. The wheel works, as do the buttons n paddles, but the pedals are totally ignored.

I tried everything to get it back so eventually reinstalled windows (twice a complete install including format) but still no pedals.

On top of that, it's lost a floppy drive (who cares) and when I go to add my Nvidia 7600 GT drivers, I end up with 640x400 res with 4 bit (eeyuk) colour. The only way to get it back is uninstall the drivers.

I can't work out what the hell is going on, it was all fine until I installed the profiler to get the pedals separated.

Does anyone have the slightest clue on how to fix this please? I'm at my wits end. With the vid card, I did open up computer totally clean it out, removed the card and cleaned the contacts & replaced it. Same with the pedals. On top of all that, with the crap graphics I can't run any games.

Desperately in need of help.

Venus
I had the same problem with my Driving Force. I just went ahead and bought me a DFP.
#3 - Venus
It looks like the display problem is a faulty Nvidia 7600 GT, which my supplier is going to repair under warranty.

However I'm still left with no pedals and it doesn't make sense they'd just stop. Usually there's some indication of a failure. Any ideas anyone?

V
after a fresh install of windows I think they're botched man. Either look up a failure of the pedals on google or something, maybe there's a hardware fix (take it apart, etc.) but I wouldn't recommend opening it unless the warranty's finished.
I have a 7600 GT myself and have no problems. My brother-in-law has problems with his though. Graphics work fine but games freeze like crazy...
Anyhow dude, if you got a job I say buy a DFP or a G25 if at all possible.
#5 - Venus
Yeh thanks.... I bought a G25 Only $175 au dirt cheap brand new

Wingman Formula Force USB - Pedals don't work
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG