The online racing simulator
Official Announcement - LOTA
It's official, the Storm Cup has been moved to LOTA. Please make an account and read the "LOTA & Storm" thread for more information. It will take us a few days get everything in order, so please bare with us. We will inform you if and when we make any updates. There is a round 5 thread, you can find it here... http://www.lfs-lota.net/index.php?topic=1388.0

Because of this we will be pushing round 5 back 1 week.
That's great to see. Will I still be driving the safety car or marshalling?
I can't understand what they say...(poor english....), but I don't like Knock-out
Quote from scania :I can't understand what they say...(poor english....), but I don't like Knock-out

That's debatable but thus far the knockout seems to be the format of choice.

Please, discuss this and any other Storm Cup related material on the LOTA forum, or more specifically... http://www.lfs-lota.net/index.php?topic=1388.0
Cheers all!!! :laola:
Everyone can now go register for the Storm Cup at www.lfs-lota.net. Please, if you are part of this series, sign up as soon as possible. Simply click Storm Cup on the left of the page, and click register. Keep in mind that the series is open to all LOTA members, so you want to get your spot ASAP.
Did it, done
I am really excited about this.

I do not like the knock out, but it looks like thats the way its going to go.
Quote from NoPinky :I am really excited about this.

I do not like the knock out, but it looks like thats the way its going to go.

Yeah, we're going to do knockout for the next round. Round 7, the Marty track, we're going to do a race with heats.
If this gets out al the noobs that crashed me3 out im might want to join in on the action again

If there is nor garuantee for driving standrds im not going top participate
caus last time those poor drivers standards cost me a race i was looking forward to
I can assure you that if Nolan is part of the admin team and it's run under LOTA, there will be some kicks in the pants where need be.
Quote from banshee56 :I can assure you that if Nolan is part of the admin team and it's run under LOTA, there will be some kicks in the pants where need be.

Then my question is awnsered
Il take it to serios considiration to sigh up agian?

I wil not go to a lota forum how ever @ anime forums and one lfs forum makes 3 forums im a member of and that is enough(IMO)
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Then my question is awnsered
Il take it to serios considiration to sigh up agian?

I wil not go to a lota forum how ever @ anime forums and one lfs forum makes 3 forums im a member of and that is enough(IMO)

LOTA forums aren't really busy except for racedays and talk about setups/strategies. Just sign up . It takes me a couple of minutes to go through unread threads in LOTA.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :

in order to participate, you have to sign up at LOTA, and register for the series. since you are an original driver, you need to do this as soon as possible, so you can get a spot, and get your number back.
Quote from burnsy1882 :in order to participate, you have to sign up at LOTA, and register for the series. since you are an original driver, you need to do this as soon as possible, so you can get a spot, and get your number back.

Then il pas it for the m,oment i just do the Head to head series then and the ORT summerevening cup
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Then il pas it for the m,oment i just do the Head to head series then and the ORT summerevening cup

You should really consider rejoining but that's your discussion.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Then il pas it for the m,oment i just do the Head to head series then and the ORT summerevening cup

If you need some help or a better explanation in Dutch, PM me. I am admin at LOTA and I can speak Dutch fluently as well.
Quote from AppiePils :If you need some help or a better explanation in Dutch, PM me. I am admin at LOTA and I can speak Dutch fluently as well.

That would be nice of you Appie.
well im really thinking about joining the series again hmm...
Quote from mutt107 :well im really thinking about joining the series again hmm...

Already 26 drivers, you better get your spot quick...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG