The online racing simulator
Whats the most realistic kart simulator?
Hi all! I'm interested in finding a realistic kart simulator. I have a couple karting games, Michael Schumacher KART 2002 and Michael Schumacher World Tour Kart and I have the ICA kart mod for rFactor. I've tried a demo of Super 1 Karting which seemed ok but can't buy it (region problems with TryMedia). So, whats the most realistic current kart simulator?

I'm aware that Kart Sim is a highly anticipated karting sim but while waiting for that, I'd like to have the next best thing. Thanks!
KartSim is pretty much the only one promising a proper full on phsyics model. Some of the screens and informatoin I am recieving about it really does sound incredible.. seriously incredible... but we'll have to wait

looks tasty. No doubt the LFS community will rejoice when all the karters move over

Kart Champions promises a lot but has yet to show anything other than some track screen shots and kart renders. I think thats being built on the ISI engine... make of that what you will.

iRacing seem to be promising karts but I personally don't hold much hope yet anyhow.
Quote from Intrepid :No doubt the LFS community will rejoice when Intrepid moves over

Fixed that for ya.
back to precession racing in LFS... GREAT lol
Quote from Intrepid :KartSim is pretty much the only one promising a proper full on phsyics model. Some of the screens and informatoin I am recieving about it really does sound incredible.. seriously incredible... but we'll have to wait .

Those are ingame shots? i thought it's RL....
#6 - JJ72
They are renders
yh man they are game. They look proper mental!
Quote from JJ72 :They are renders

I can confirm 100% they ARE NOT renders
Hmm, looking good.
#10 - JJ72
sweet, i've never seen in game radiosity. I thought it's only possible in renderers.
Quote from JJ72 :sweet, i've never seen in game radiosity. I thought it's only possible in renderers.

Radiosity can be baked so it doesn't need to be re-calculated (as long the affected areas of the scene are static). That's probably what they've done.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG