The online racing simulator
Restart hotlap times?
(7 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Should hotlap times be restarted?

No
Yes
Restart hotlap times?
How about restarting all the Lap records in the system?
Everyone knows that it was easier to get hotlaps in patch X and patches before there..

Please comment after you've voted
#2 - wien
Um. They were just reset for the changed cars in patch Z. Hotlaps are always cleared after a physics change.
No wai!
Quote from DiXi91 :How about restarting all the Lap records in the system?
Everyone knows that it was easier to get hotlaps in patch X and patches before there..

Please comment after you've voted

Im sorry but i guess i missed that period. Must had been before i joined. Besides that and your join date, you aint got a single hotlap yet, how would you know?
Quote from wien :Um. They were just reset for the changed cars in patch Z. Hotlaps are always cleared after a physics change.

howcome i still find ppl that is on top hotlap list that have taken those hotlaps in january?..
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D : missed the purpose
Quote from DiXi91 :howcome i still find ppl that is on top hotlap list that have taken those hotlaps in january?..

Only hotlaps that were reset were the XRs and the GTR cars, because they received minor physics changes in Z.
All hotlaps you can see on LFS World will run in your current Version Z, and that proves the physics have not changed (otherwise the replay would display OOS error and stop).

All hotlaps were cleared when Patch Y was released. Hotlaps for 8 of the 20 cars were cleared when Patch Z was released (because those 8 cars changed a little or a lot).

That's the whole story, so this poll is in fact for no reason, and so I will close the thread. This is to avoid confusion for other forum members.

I realise you did not know that, DiXi91 - but now you know!
This thread is closed

Restart hotlap times?
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG