The online racing simulator
Balanced server
(4 posts, started )
Balanced server
I was racing lately at Success Balance Server (or something like that) which was very fun. I dont know anybody else tried to run such a server - the races were short (TBO, AS Club 3 laps) after each there was scoring system allowing to start in the next race only after applying additional weight and intake restriction.

As servers with pointing system (CTRA, Conedodgers) are pure competition, this one was pure fun - it made happy everyone! when you begin you always win (till you get balanced ). very close races, with no dominant racers apparently. everyone wins there once at leats

Scoring system has to be tweaked a bit while it is based mostly, I think, on laptimes. All the slower racers were taking RB4 and the advantage from the start was prevailing on such short races.
It was good to race with you AndRand

The server is 'Auto Success Ballast Server' which was created to automate the weekly 'home' games between a group of friends. The server is online 24x7 for anyone to race on.

As the original poster indictaed, this server is not about winning but have close races.

There will be a proper announcement for the server at some point.
#3 - HVS5b
Hi AndRand - enjoyed racing with you the other night
Also, thank you for the kind words about our server!

We're still beta testing the application to fine tune the weight and intake restrictions received by the top half of the finishers. Some more drivers on a Thursday night (1900-2200 GMT) would help with sorting those out!

As Mr Skunk has said already, we plan on making a formal announcement when we are completely open for business

Until then, if you are a clean driver, feel free to join us. Just bear in mind, tweaks to the system are ongoing and we are learning ourselves as to what penalties work best with certain types of car.

Any input is welcome

** we also need to adjust it so anyone named Skunk receives double penalties **
I hope this goes official soon, sounds great.

Balanced server
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG