The online racing simulator
Question
why can't i be in the rookie class and why do i need teamspeak i would join if i don't need teamspeak it lags my lfs
Quote from mutt107 :why can't i be in the rookie class and why do i need teamspeak i would join if i don't need teamspeak it lags my lfs

Rookie class is for newcomers to the league. Persons who raced in the league previously but still consider themselves beginners are Experienced in the league and racing more than the rookies.

And the requirement has been changed to Ventrilo from TeamSpeak. Voice is being used to speed Administration calls, as well as reduce in-game chat messages

d
Quote from dekojester :Rookie class is for newcomers to the league. Persons who raced in the league previously but still consider themselves beginners are Experienced in the league and racing more than the rookies.

And the requirement has been changed to Ventrilo from TeamSpeak. Voice is being used to speed Administration calls, as well as reduce in-game chat messages

d

but i need to race in a league were i can finish good if i race in experienced i will finish last all the time cause of the wayyyy faster drivers.
Quote from mutt107 :but i need to race in a league were i can finish good if i race in experienced i will finish last all the time cause of the wayyyy faster drivers.

You're all still on the track together. There'll be class Fast Laps, Class Winners, as well as overalls.

And not to mention the championship deals

So you won't be last.

d
Quote from dekojester :You're all still on the track together. There'll be class Fast Laps, Class Winners, as well as overalls.

And not to mention the championship deals

So you won't be last.

d

it will be like gtr and gtr 2 stuff?
Quote from mutt107 :teamspeak it lags my lfs

Maybe you should:

1) clean-up all the spyware
2) if there is none, upgrade

your computer
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG