The online racing simulator
Drift Sensation
(54 posts, started )
Nice pics, beautiful skins! Thumbnails work properly.
Good luck for [DS]
just links for me then when i click it shows a thumbnail.. good pics nonetheless
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
#28 - TG44
Update:
Website has been updated and changed slightly; you can check it out here. www.driftsensation.co.nr

The forum is currently active so feel free to sign up, we're always happy to see new faces around.

There are also some new members since last time, which you can see on the drivers page.

The application form is on the contact page if anyone wants to apply, you will be contacted if you have been chosen for a tryout.

Thanks, Andy
I'm one of the new ones ], DS Mason
#33 - feat
Just mailed you guys about team, would like to join.
Thanks, feat
Some pics
Attached images
lfs_00000061.jpg
lfs_00000058.jpg
lfs_00000055.jpg
#35 - feat
Saint R32 isn't in your team anymore ?
He was asking about joining ours ..
#36 - Migz
He's not been in their team for a while, i was told he left because his wheel broke and he didn't want to give DS a bad name with his bad mouse drifting, so he left for a few weeks and i don't think he ever rejoined their team.
He left quite a while back though, perhaps in may or something?
I'm the lastest member to join the DS crew, I Drift under the name DS EVIL So if you see me feel free to drift with me etc
Congrats
Grats
Thanks all, Hopefully will do DS good once they whip me into shape on how they drift etc :P
Sorry For the Double Post.

But Drift Sensation has gained 3 More new DS recruits
Their names are
DS° Aatu
DS° Vellu
DS
° Office

Make them welcome
#42 - TG44
Hmm... someone revived this thread

as the co-leader i guess i'll need to post a welcome to all new members

so uhh yea..
Welcome all
Hey I revived because I joined :P and well I wanted LFS forums to Know

And well I beat you to it tommy :P
#44 - TG44
Quote from V3NOMOUS :Hey I revived because I joined :P and well I wanted LFS forums to Know

And well I beat you to it tommy :P

well i just thought this thread was dead for good and decided to let it be
Hey eventually all the Team threads get revived because they got a new member or something has happened to the team etc. If I screwed up in ur eyes tommy my bad
#46 - TG44
I guess i should write a lil update here... a bit late though

So uhh yea... Vellu, Aatu, V3NOMOUS has left the team... i've got no freaking idea about this guy called "office"... and i don't know if Mason, Alex, or Kyuubi are in anymore...

So yea... The members who are still in for sure are Andy, Myself and Pringels... Incase you're reading this and you are a current/former DS member i'd be glad if you'd clarify things a bit

(why i or andy don't know theese things is cos I had almost a one month break from lfs cos of my broken G25 and andy is busy with real life stuff)
Im willing to join...im getting a wheel maybe this weekend.
I drift on Forza 2 with a wheel and im good at it. Although LFS is diffrent and really is 'simulated' i would like to join a decent drifting team. Give me some time to get use to drifting and lfs. And one more thing, lag sometimes wen i go into gam halfway through it it lags. Im going home today and trying somethings to see if i can fix it....=) Drift on.
#48 - TG44
A requirement for joining DS is 6 months of lfs experience...

Also, we're not currently taking in new members... i think we'll start doing that again soon.. but first we need to sort out this mess... so that we know who's still in and who's not
The Reason why I left was because there was nothing going on, Andy could of told members that DS was still alive, It seemed like everyone who joined Left because no1 was contacting them on whats going on with DS.
#50 - TG44
Quote from V3NOMOUS :The Reason why I left was because there was nothing going on, Andy could of told members that DS was still alive, It seemed like everyone who joined Left because no1 was contacting them on whats going on with DS.

Yea i know, it kinda is our fault.. andy doesn't really care about ds atm...

but it was kinda hard to keep any activity going when you can't play lfs yourself.. (still, my G25 was broken and i needed to wait a month for a new one)

Drift Sensation
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG