The online racing simulator
new race team
(38 posts, started )
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You have more laps, so that's the excuse you own me BTW, I spend much time on CLC cruise, wheel's broken, I can only cruze with mouse

yes i was a S2 freak when i started, up to 30 races per day (STCC/CTRA)
what is this speedhack thing?
Shouldnt it be fixed?
#28 - AMB
Basically it's a hack that enables you to drive over like 300 mph or whatever, it should be fixed, but it isn't yet, and if your caught using it I think you'll get banned from the server permanently.
Quote from hannah :what is this speedhack thing?
Shouldnt it be fixed?

It is fixed. There's something on the master server now that stops people using it.
#30 - AMB
Quote from JO53PHS :It is fixed. There's something on the master server now that stops people using it.

You mean with Patch Z?

Because it still works with Patch Y because there was an incident where it was used on CTRA.
I asked Victor. It wasn't fixed in a particular patch, just on the master server. So it applies to all patches.
#32 - Jakg
Quote from AMB :Unfortunately cheats like you won't find a team, and if i were you, i'd buy a new S2 account and start fresh,

Maybe he'll get into Mercury like that...
#33 - AMB
Quote from Jakg :Maybe he'll get into Mercury like that...

Ouch! That was harsh, but I never cheated the driving was all me,

back on topic I think he still needs to buy a new S2 account and start over.
I'm sure Rising Phoenix Motorsports will take you...

Lol we never said we took all those people btw We said they may apply and have a chance to join us . None were accepted just yet. Still investigating lol.
Quote from evilpimp :Lol we never said we took all those people btw We said they may apply and have a chance to join us . None were accepted just yet. Still investigating lol.

Am I getting it right: considering to take a speedhacker in your rows?
Who?

We never posted our link here... We certainly wouldn't take a speedhacker...
iknowiknow, just if i read previous posts, seems like it, i was just j/k'ng

new race team
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG