The online racing simulator
Integrated hotlap uploader
(10 posts, started )
#1 - mdmx
This is what i really wanted to see in hotlapping mode.. When you improve your time, game would ask if i want to upload hotlap replay or not. Or maybe even an option to upload it automatically.

Also it would be very nice to see hotlapping charts in game, maybe after finishing your session u could see your position. Maybe, you could even see your split times compared to your previous best, or maybe even to WR.

In shortly, "Online hotlapping" game mode... it's very annoying to upload replays, and open web sites to compare your times to others. Why it can't be integrated into game? I actually though it would, and was kinda disappointed when it wasn't. But we are still in alpha, who knows..
Quote from mdmx :Also it would be very nice to see hotlapping charts in game, maybe after finishing your session u could see your position. Maybe, you could even see your split times compared to your previous best, or maybe even to WR.

I'd love to see that.
#3 - -wes-
Nice idea.

You would need to be online for this stuff to work, an option that tell lfs that your pc is allways online will be needed.

Lfs does what you want while racing in a server allready, ie you pb gets updated and you can get the wr by typing "/w wr".

Shouldn't take much to make it work while in single player.
#4 - Frags
Quote from -wes- :Nice idea.

You would need to be online for this stuff to work, an option that tell lfs that your pc is allways online will be needed.

Lfs does what you want while racing in a server allready, ie you pb gets updated and you can get the wr by typing "/w wr".

Shouldn't take much to make it work while in single player.

No need for LFS to know if your allways online.
If you can choose between saving the replay, or uploading the replay ingame...
Bump

with all the updates to LFS world going on, i would love to see this integrated into SP Hot lapping
Id really like to see this, too.
nice idea +1
#8 - Renku
Quote from rediske :have a look at the date of the first post in this thread and the one you we're linking to as the older one...

Oops, my bad. We don't see many 'bumps' these days, it's very popular to make a new thread.
I don't see it happening soon™, things involving hotlapping aren't high on Scawens todo lists (I believe).

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG