The online racing simulator
ZONE 30 Full of arrogant racers
(22 posts, closed, started )
They just too quick to ban.

Arrogance at its peak, they think so good of themselves they even ban people from thier training server.

Even if you unban I DO NOT WANT TO RACE WITH ARROGANT ASSHOLES

Good goin arrogant racers
Did you have to say that out loud? Wouldn't it have been just as effective if you'd gone ??

Perhaps this way they will come grovelling at your perfect feet. Or maybe not.

About half of your posts are 'I've been banned' threads. Now, I've never been banned (except once when JamesF1 banned me from our team server as a joke and couldn't up ban me :/), but I reckon you should CHANGE YOUR RACING STYLE. You're obviously someone who deserves to be banned. Learn. Be nice. Don't burst into tears each time you get the servers available to you reduced by 0.3%
Key phrase here is 'their server'. If you don't like it, race somewhere else.
#4 - th84
Why not just stop going there?? Isnt this the 2nd or 3rd thread you've started about them? Just stay out of there and youll have no worries.
One can notice interesting things if one checks sshhaabb's recent posts. I mean, banned, banned, unrightfully banned...

Maybe take a deep breath and try it again on different server. And getting banned all the time means that you could improve your driving as well.

#6 - Gunn
Whatever the reasons, we don't need to hear about everybody's bad experience on whatever server they were racing on. The only person who can give you satisfaction or answers is likely to be the server admin or owner. Try to contact them if it so important that you return to their server. Also it is a good idea to record a replay of your racing so you can look back and see how to improve your racing and what things cause others to avoid or eject you.

If you feel like you were wrongly treated then you have two options: Contact the server admin or boycott the server.

Posting here won't help, it is between you and the server owner. It is best I think to keep this stuff off the forum. Often the accusations that people post are unfounded and even if they are not, the posts always have a negative air about them and rarely lead to resolution for anybody. Server admins shouldn't have to defend themselves publicly every time a player gets kicked or banned, or their connection times out.
Why even let it bother you to the extent of posting about it on this forum, Just suck it up and move on to another server. so what if they're arrogant, it's their server which they've made available to public racers and they reserve the right to be ****s, if they like.

I've not been in the community long, but one thing I've realised so far is that LFS is a has grown from a very small group of people, which means that if you're new, or not part of a clique, then you're better off just throwing on an extra layer of thick skin and learning to race well, otherwise you'll just be in the way and then people crash into you, or you into them, then they call you a noob, and you get pissed off, then you think they're being arrogant and give them lip on their server, then they ban you.

I'm not saying that's what happened with you as I don't know what you were banned for but I've seen that happen on servers.
#8 - filur
#9 - Renku
I know one of the ZONE30 racers from S1 and have been visiting Z30 server many times. Never had any problems there.
Ah, the old question: "Why is everyone such a punk when I rule so much?" Sounds like "why is everyone lagging on this server but me?"

With your posting history, it was unreasonable to expect sympathy from the members around here...
This forum turns into those types of threads:
- When is the next patch coming out?
- I was banned unfairly

How about we make a special thread PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! Where people can cry about anything that upsets them.
:banghead:
Thank you all for your comments.

Filur's post is brilliant as this is what is required for experienced lfs racers to part some knowledge to newcomers like me. Thanks Filur, i remember racing with you a few times.

In my first post of being banned was self explanatory.

Yes, I have been banned a few times because i have come in staright and now done over 6000 miles. I am gettting there.

Yes, there are a few servers and DRT racing is one of them and I am more than happy to say I had my first great 10 lap race and they have been handsomely brilliant. th84 was there tonight.

It is not moaning or sulking of being banned only trying to make a point that its too quick. No chances given this is cruel and crude.

Hyperactive have raced with a few times too, I know I need to learn and I am.

I do not want anyone to grovel on my feet as I will not grovel on anyone elses feet.

Happy racing all.
@sshhaabb:
Zone30 is the former Crashdaddys Team. The name comes from their age, as most (or all?) of them are older than 30 years. maybe those guys to pay more attention on behaviour than other server admins?

One of them i racing in our Austrian National League,. Sometimes we are arguing but overall he's very funny.
#14 - GerG
Z30 is a funny thing Some of their racers are very fair and fun to race with, but some of them are not. I was banned from one of their servers - i guess for ages - because I simply asked if Mr Z30|Irritant was having promlems with me, 'coz he was constantly ruining my races, for example by braking on BL straight whilst i was in slipstream trying to pass him, or knocking me down to grass whilst we were side-by-side. He did such blacklist things 4 times, I asked him if that was something personal, did I do something wrong? the answer was "Lost connection to host" and after reconnect "Host refused connection". However, I understand that it was THEIR server, but c'mon, give admin pass to racers who can control their emotions.

Oh and btw none of them are willing to speak English on their own server, but can do on other servers :P Funny again
you know what really bugs me, is when people post and discuss a team that has nothing to do with the official LFS forum so that everyone can see it and it gets dragged through the mud.

a word of advice for anyone who gets banned for any reason, try and find the TEAM FORUM and discuss it with the team members there to try and find the answers you want.

if anyone were to have any problems on our servers, i would hope that they would post on our forum (in my sig) and discuss with us there.

it has happened before that someone has posted about a lack of admin or something on our server, which was pretty much rediculous considering we monitor our servers as much as possible. so you can see it is very easy for a misunderstanding or simple gripe to turn into a great big mess that barely even justifies a post. mountains and molehills people!

most often, a ban is to do with one particular user and an admin, and so should be kept between the relevant parties. if you are unfortunate enough to be subject to a group vote ban, then i suggest you dont waste your breath making a fuss about if as you will probably be un-banned soon enough.
I was on that server last night
- and I noticed some bla bla bla on the chat, but didnt see what actually
happened. - was too busy racing.

I didnt had problems with Z30 people at all.

But I know the feeling of being unfair treated on some servers.
-when that happens, its better just to leave and dont let it get to u and gets all flamed up.

...let it be....
DRT isnt that clear of this stuff either, my mate got banned off there so we set up our own server only to find a DRT guy come on our server and ask players to join their server. That was kinda funny, i didnt say anything though, well i have now
I´m racing very often against members of Z30, and many of them are guest at our Saturday-Events. And there were no problems at all! Of course I don´t know ALL Z30 members, but I think they all drive fair and clean. Gettin´ kicked from one of their servers is mostly the result of bad behavior
Why discuss it here?? We have a nice Site www.zone-30.net

You are always welcome see you on our servers :eclipsee_
Quote from GerG :Z30 is a funny thing Some of their racers are very fair and fun to race with, but some of them are not. I was banned from one of their servers - i guess for ages - because I simply asked if Mr Z30|Irritant was having promlems with me, 'coz he was constantly ruining my races, for example by braking on BL straight whilst i was in slipstream trying to pass him, or knocking me down to grass whilst we were side-by-side. He did such blacklist things 4 times, I asked him if that was something personal, did I do something wrong? the answer was "Lost connection to host" and after reconnect "Host refused connection". However, I understand that it was THEIR server, but c'mon, give admin pass to racers who can control their emotions.

Oh and btw none of them are willing to speak English on their own server, but can do on other servers :P Funny again

Its the same Irritant that kicked me. Look at his driving this is just abuse of the power to ban or kick someone. I think the man gets a kick out of kicking or banning so0meone.
Quote from J.Kaltenbrunner :Why discuss it here?? We have a nice Site www.zone-30.net

You are always welcome see you on our servers :eclipsee_

NO MORE YOU ALL CAN STICK TO YOURSELVES

BBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
#22 - Gunn
Bye
This thread is closed

(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG