The online racing simulator
indicators?
(9 posts, started )
indicators?
hi all,
I was just wondering is it possible to assign the indicators to different keys say on a wheel or something because I use a g25 and it get's very annoying reaching across it to press the indicators?
Tad easier, options>controls ctrl + on the wheel side buttons,

type /press 8 then assign your wheel button

same with /press 7 for left indicator

/press 0 for off

/press 9 for hazards.

- Racer325
I'd have to say that baSh0r's way would be easier.
I used the shifter unit D-pad as my Indicators, 7 [Left] 8 [Right] 9 [Hazards on] 0 [Hazards off], The same way I set the wheel shifters both to the letter D [Handbrake]

I think this is how baSh0r is suggesting, That link only seems to tell you about the software

Open profiler from specific game/ Right click wheel a button/ Then select "New keystroke" [Or what you need from list]
Well you kinda have to download the profiler anyways.

Whats hard about setting a keystroke within the profiler? The game already has keystrokes assigned i.e 7,8,9,0 and can not be remapped, So you have to set 7 8 9 0 to wheel buttons with in the profiler.

Not everyone can use a ctrl function while driving, While your way may be good for PB's and WR's, Setting 7 8 9 0 to the shifter unit's D-pad and the letter D to both wheel shifters is easier from the profiler, Then you don't have to set anything in game.
well thanks i'll try both ways
I'd say both are easy but Racer325's takes a little less time
Quote from Koshi_Eternium :Well you kinda have to download the profiler anyways.
Whats hard about setting a keystroke within the profiler?

You have to download the profiler to get the wheel drivers, but you don't have to use the profiler.

Nothing is hard about setting keystrokes within the profiler.... unless you don't want the profiler and don't use it. If it's not running, it's very difficult to set keystrokes in it.

indicators?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG