The online racing simulator
Reports not showing?
Is it just me, or are the reports not showing?

I created a report in server, set user, set desc, and set the replay as "current race on single 1". Submitted.

Then pressed the submit button in the game. It then said that I need to goto the website and submit it as verification.

But I am unable to find it on the website - tried toggling all of the toggles - but unable to find it?
#2 - SamH
I can see 2 unsubmitted reports raised by you, so you should be able to find them in your report list at MyCTRA. Click on "STORED" in the report list, mid-bottom right.
Tried - nothing shows
#4 - SamH
I suspect you have them hidden. Click on "also show hidden"
Still nothing. Gah!

Cleared cookies - re logged in, and it worked fine.

Note: This was after a port over from IE to FF3
#6 - SamH
I'm not sure what to suggest. I can simulate logging into your account, and when I do it shows the reports plain as day. Try deleting browser cache and see if that's the issue. I'll change them from hidden to shown.

[edit].. I see you've got it working somehow, and submitted your reports
Quote from Krammeh :Still nothing. Gah!

Cleared cookies - re logged in, and it worked fine.

Note: This was after a port over from IE to FF3

Sam...
Slightly OT... but not this far so I hijack the thread.
How can I download a replay of a race I was not in? I would like to check last night's tbo races as the commentaries are varied...
I raised a fake report to download one race and erased it but it is a stupid thing to do, there must be a smarter way to achieve that (feels like killing a fly with a bazooka...)
#9 - SamH
Quote from Mille Sabords :Slightly OT... but not this far so I hijack the thread.
How can I download a replay of a race I was not in? I would like to check last night's tbo races as the commentaries are varied...
I raised a fake report to download one race and erased it but it is a stupid thing to do, there must be a smarter way to achieve that (feels like killing a fly with a bazooka...)

http://www.raceauthority.com/myctra/findreplay.asp

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG