The online racing simulator
NASCAR skins
(16 posts, started )
NASCAR skins
NASCAR skin [REQ] eny nascar and reallistik like tyre marks on the sides and stuff plz/thankz for cars ( XRT , FXR , FZR , XRR ) mainly the ( FXR )plz.
looks like no 1s going to help cmon i know it ant that hard but im not good at it :tombstone:weeping::cry::balloons: cmon some 1 plz do it thankz
#3 - BAMBO
Stop being lazy and search the forum, because you will find Nascar skins.
Quote from BAMBO :Stop being lazy and search the forum, because you will find Nascar skins.

yes i searched i did find some but they arnt that good/realistic :arge: :smileyrai :uglyhamme
Quote from themagicman258 :yes i searched i did find some but they arnt that good/realistic :arge: :smileyrai :uglyhamme

Keep looking. And it is hard to make skins. And for an American you really need to learn how to spell.
Quote from LazLoW :Keep looking. And it is hard to make skins. And for an American you really need to learn how to spell.

thankz for the info but i dont reaily care about my spelling :nol2: :tired:
and stop using sooo many smiley's.
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from mutt107 :and stop using sooo many smiley's.

thats exactly what i told him too
Quote from G!NhO :thats exactly what i told him too

STOP POSTING IN MY F***ING THREADS ( G!NhO ) :banghead: :chair: :noob: GO BOTHER SOME 1 ELSE...:evil: :sick: :insane: :arge: :gnasher:...
Search for posts by me and you'll find about 10 - 15 skins.
Quote from themagicman258 :STOP POSTING IN MY F***ING THREADS ( G!NhO ) :banghead: :chair: :noob: GO BOTHER SOME 1 ELSE...:evil: :sick: :insane: :arge: :gnasher:...

Ur strange, u've done 31 smilies. use 1 smilie in each post. or something like that
its your own fault, maybe if you dont use that many smilies (and CAPS LOCK) people willtake you serious.
now nobody takes you serious

btw how old are you?
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA : If you do then use ALL smilies in your next post!

:yikes:NOOOOOOHOOOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO:yikes:

NASCAR skins
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG