The online racing simulator
Getting a ban after accepting a setup
(24 posts, closed, started )
#1 - BAMBO
Not 5 minutes ago I was racing on the (FM) Oval Starters server when a player named M.Kirk sent me a setup. As soon as i accepted the setup, the server banned me! How is this possible?!?
#2 - JJ72
coincidence?
You must have gotten banned for something else, and it's just a coincidence it happen just after you recieved a setup
#4 - BAMBO
Well if it helps, he started a ban vote on me just before i accepted the setup but he needed 11 more votes and we were just 3.I accepted the setup just after i spawn in the pits area . Can somebody enter the server now and tell me if I get a ban for accidental crashing.
#5 - JJ72
maybe it's an admin ban, you better figure it out yourself.
#6 - BAMBO
There was no admin and no reason for it.But I will just talk to one of them about this.
#7 - kirmy
can you actually prove this with a replay, or are you just trying to soil my name even more, just because i didnt like your stig page ??? Prove something before you start trash talking ok?

and anyway many players have to vote to get you banned, so you must have been doing somethin wrong
#8 - ajp71
Given your forum behaviour I doubt there was 'no reason for it'
#9 - BAMBO
Quote from ajp71 :Given your forum behaviour I doubt there was 'no reason for it'

We were 3 on the entire server.One guy was spectating, the other was too slow so I didn't did anything to him . The only thing I said to them was "hi" and "should we restart" .
Quote from kirmy :can you actually prove this with a replay, or are you just trying to soil my name even more, just because i didnt like your stig page ??? Prove something before you start trash talking ok?

and anyway many players have to vote to get you banned, so you must have been doing somethin wrong

I'm not soiling your name, or M.Kirk was you?And a replay wouldn't help me prove anything, I just had to see what you guys think about it.
#11 - Jakg
kirmy = M.Kirk

Probably a co-incidence, although i'm not suprised you get banned from servers tbh.
Quote from BAMBO :I'm not soiling your name, or M.Kirk was you?

can you not read my avatar? yes of course its me. Oh and by the way this really should be in general lfs discussion
Well were you 5 minutes ago on the FM OvalStarters server or not?
#14 - Migz
Quote from BAMBO :Well were you 5 minutes ago on the FM OvalStarters server or not?

Sorry but are you a bit blind?
Look under his picture dumass. It says his racername, which matches the one you said. Meaning he must be the one your talking about....
Quote from Jakg :kirmy = M.Kirk

Probably a co-incidence, although i'm not suprised you get banned from servers tbh.

And why are you saying that? Because I answered to some posts that attacked me? You would have done the same thing.
Quote from BAMBO :... but he needed 11 more votes and we were just 3.

what kind of story are you trying to invent?
Quote from BAMBO :Well were you 5 minutes ago on the FM OvalStarters server or not?

o god, just look to the left of any of my posts, there is a HUGE clue, and a replay would prove everything
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote from BAMBO :But it also says that he was racing at redline racing.

that is a live (well almost live) peice of text that shows what server the user is on, u can leave servers aswell as join them
Well i'm not the ego-maniac that saves the replays of all of his races, and thrust me if I new it was coming, I would have saved it.So where you racing at the Oval Starters or not because it's easy for someone else to use your username.In demo days on a server, a guy made a prank on me by having the same nickname as me at the same time by saying gay things.
Quote from BAMBO :Well i'm not the ego-maniac that saves the replays of all of his races, and thrust me if i new it was coming, I would have saved it.

ego maniac?!?!? i was just saying that if you had the replay we could all see what happened
Well I never saw it coming. If I new that, i would have saved it but i didn't did anything here's the exact story. Me racing, a player named M.Kirk send me his setup, I spun out and I hit the barrier, I spawn at the pits, I accept the setup and after that I get a ban.
wheres the mods, this thread should be closed, its going nowhere
Anyway, those anyone now here the nick of an FM admin? Because I think I should contact one.
#24 - SamH
This thread is closed

(24 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG