The online racing simulator
Momo steering wheel 2.0
(40 posts, started )
Momo steering wheel 2.0
Here's a new Momo wheel compatible with Patch Z for use in racing cars.
It's not based on any specific Momo wheel as there are none that share the same shape with LFS wheel, so this is like my custom version.. may do some revisions in the future, but this is how i like it now...

Hope you enjoy it

- copy all 3 files into your LFS/data/DDS folder.
Attached images
Momo steering wheel 2.0.jpg
Attached files
momo steering wheel 2.0.rar - 175 KB - 13498 views
would u be able to customize the wheel in the xrg/xfg and all the other cars?
Quote from kamilek12 :would u be able to customize the wheel in the xrg/xfg and all the other cars?

"Road" cars steering wheels are not customisable unfortunately, maybe the brightness and contrast, but that's it..
Yay. He`s back
so there is no dds file for them but will u be able to in the future?>
Quote from kamilek12 :so there is no dds file for them but will u be able to in the future?>

I don't know, only if Eric makes the road wheels the same as racing wheels, so that you can place a logo in the middle, not possible at this time..
Black grip looks nicer.

Btw does the shape match any Sparco wheels then?
Quote from deggis :Black grip looks nicer.

Btw does the shape match any Sparco wheels then?

For what i searched for, no... they all have different kind of grip and shape, but i'm kinda more "conected" to Momo brand don't know why. This wheel actually exists, only the steel bolts are different, i liked these more, from another wheel, they really stand up nicely.. and they're really highest res i could find...
#9 - CB-1
Quote from Boris Lozac :Here's a new Momo wheel compatible with Patch Z (test patch Y30 and higher) for use in racing cars.
It's not based on any specific Momo wheel as there are none that share the same shape with LFS wheel, so this is like my custom version.. may do some revisions in the future, but this is how i like it now...

Hope you enjoy it

- copy all 3 files into your LFS/data/DDS folder.

:bowdown:

and XFG??
Nice steering-wheel, but I would really want to change those XRT, XRG, XFG stock steering wheels. I just don't like them...So I just have to wait, maybe in future you can customize them.
Quote from andRo. :Nice steering-wheel, but I would really want to change those XRT, XRG, XFG stock steering wheels. I just don't like them...So I just have to wait, maybe in future you can customize them.

Thanks... The only thing you can change on them is the "color", i can make them more black or something like i did with the racing wheel, and i believe i could edit the stichings too, but that's it, Eric made them impossible to add a logo on it..
i love this steering wheel
Awesome wheel, nice work. Thanks
Ehm...question...How do i get the red stripe at the middle of the top ?? Hope You know what I mean
I have a white one but would prefer the red shown on your preview pic.
Quote from Coneman :Ehm...question...How do i get the red stripe at the middle of the top ?? Hope You know what I mean
I have a white one but would prefer the red shown on your preview pic.

The red one is in the XFR, the white one is in XRR..
Great job Boris. Thank you.
Okay thx for the info!
Quote from Boris Lozac :For what i searched for, no... they all have different kind of grip and shape, but i'm kinda more "conected" to Momo brand don't know why. This wheel actually exists, only the steel bolts are different, i liked these more, from another wheel, they really stand up nicely.. and they're really highest res i could find...

I was searching from some cockpit pics and saw OMP wheel... then noticed similarity. None of the wheels have exactly similar wheel center, I guess that is different on purpose because after all it is a product of Eric Fantasy Design. From all MOMO, Sparco and OMP website catalogs I checked, these looked most similar, it's a like mixture of these:

http://www.ompracing.it/detail.html?productcode=VELOCITA
http://www.ompracing.it/detail.html?productcode=TARGA

Wheel center from the 1st one, steering wheel shape (the thickier parts) and size from the 2nd one.

And the shape when looked from the side is similar on most OMP models, that when you look from the side, the wheel and the center is not on same "level" (bad explanation). Bigger pics from that "Velocita" model:
Attached images
Image1.jpg
porsche_gt3_cup06.jpg
0802_02_c+2008_porsche_gT3_cup_s+interior_view.jpg
I've considered an OMP version also, but they're kinda too simple for my taste Maybe i'll try and see how it looks...
That wasn't request, would be nice though, but when the subject was brought up and I had those links I decided to write it down
Nice wheel, Boris...
After stumbling across this file a while back, I hurried into my FXR to find that the only car that I notice it working in is the XRR.

Are there other cars or what? I thought this was for all the racing cars :\
Quote from S14 DRIFT :After stumbling across this file a while back, I hurried into my FXR to find that the only car that I notice it working in is the XRR.

no its for those racing cars that got a updated interior in patch Z
Quote from S14 DRIFT :After stumbling across this file a while back, I hurried into my FXR to find that the only car that I notice it working in is the XRR.

It's in the XRR and XFR, those are the only GTR cars that got a new interior and racing wheel so far..
Ahh righto, cheers

Momo steering wheel 2.0
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG