#1 - Zyrez
Cant find the XRT dashboard texture
Hi guys

Im trying to make myself a new XRT interior. I had a nice dark one before the patch, but now its gray again. I have made, if i should say so may self, a very nice black leather steeringwheel, but it looks abit wierd with the gray dashboard and black wheel, so i would like to change it..

But i cant find the dds file to do so. There still is the file named "XR_Texture" but when i change it nothing happends.

Anyone know which file i shall use when the XR_texture doesnt work?

If anyone should be in doubt what im talking about, its this i wanna change:

Thanks
Did you auto-update, or download the manual patch? If you went the manual route, extract it somewhere else (IE, in a new folder) and have a gander in the dds folder of it. Should be easier to find the texture since only the new textures are there
btw, what is the DDS texture name for the centre of the road car steering wheel? or is that not customizable. it looks kinda bland the way it is.
#4 - Zyrez
Good idea.. thanks maggot. Ill try that

Zoomy, i couldnt find it either, but i did find the texture for the steeringwheel. Its called leather3, leather3_join and leather3_stitch
#5 - Zyrez
Didnt work :/ No XR_texture

Could it possibly share it with the UF1?
FZ_leather2.dds unbelievably is now the XR dashboard material

....and no Zach, there is no way to do much at all with the new road wheel.
#7 - Zyrez
Quote from unseen :FZ_leather2.dds unbelievably is now the XR dashboard material

Great.. thanks alot

Ill upload it to lfsDatabase as soon im finished
Quote from Zyrez :Great.. thanks alot

Ill upload it to lfsDatabase as soon im finished

Im waiting for it
Quote from unseen :FZ_leather2.dds unbelievably is now the XR dashboard material

Oh man, I hope that doesn't mean that the XR and FZ will share interior textures now (FZ is getting a makeover, too, IIRC - though that may only be the GTR...). I wanted a suede interior in my FZ, and that would just look weird in the XR.
NEED HELP!

What is the name of this texture (XFG) ???
Attached images
Capture_972.jpg
Quote from Amynue :NEED HELP!

What is the name of this texture (XFG) ???

That top 'handle' on the (what I presume is an) ashtray is on XF_interior1.dds. It's right next to the headlight part.

I've not tested it, but the rest of it might be that rectangle above the heater knobs, not 100% sure on that one, but it's worth a try.
Need HElp!!
What is the name of dds file for XRT rear lights please
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Need HElp!!
What is the name of dds file for XRT rear lights please

XR_interior1.dss
does anyone know what the fern bay track dds are called? Im pursuing better track textures

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG