The online racing simulator

Poll : Do we need more threads concerning the Bahrain GP?

no
yes
Do we need more threads concerning the Bahrain grand prix?
How about making a new thread every time that some driver makes a lap? Would that be enough?

illepall
Well I asked about this already in the Quali thread
Imho, one thread / race is enough.
Well as I wrote in quali thread this was only because its the season start. Someone suggested making 2 threads in future, one for prequal and qual and one for the race. Either way, I'm gonna look at the results of this poll and stick with it.
I thought the same and wanted even to make a thread like "Bahrain GP podium" but calmed down.

Yep, too many already. Either a poll is useless: you know bookmakers' rates, and they are close to all the interested crowd's expectations, so what do you need more?!

I'm not active, but would like to discuss other racing series, anything but F1.

Quote :Well as I wrote in quali thread this was only because its the season start. Someone suggested making 2 threads in future, one for prequal and qual and one for the race. Either way, I'm gonna look at the results of this poll and stick with it.

Err, look better, please. There are 5 of them already: qual, gp poll, 1st practice, 2nd practice, kick off.
Yes yes I know, as I said this was only for season start, I never intendet to do more than 2 threads for future races. Well maybe I'm gonna put everything in one thread in future.
#7 - mr_x
well... i would prefer to see none... but thats because im biased and i really dont like F1, but 6 threads i counted, is silly, 1 is enough!
While we're starting Bahrain threads about there being too many Bahrain threads, how about a poll about whether there are too many polls?
#9 - Gunn
Quote from Hankstar :While we're starting Bahrain threads about there being too many Bahrain threads, how about a poll about whether there are too many polls?

I think a thread about a poll about whether there are too many polls would be better than a poll about a thread about whether there are too many polls.
Well said!
the way i see it, all 6 (or however many) threads will disapear pretty quick after sunday anyway. if you're not interested, don't read.

speedfreak227
#12 - Goop
Quote from Hankstar :While we're starting Bahrain threads about there being too many Bahrain threads, how about a poll about whether there are too many polls?

Been there, done that
It's true that this matter could have been settled without a poll. But as there is one, well what shall I say, I wait for the result (until the F1 race is finished)
#14 - axus
What I'd really like to know is who votes "yes". They have almost overtaken the "no voters"...
Quote from axus :What I'd really like to know is who votes "yes". They have almost overtaken the "no voters"...

I second that.
Well I can assure you, that as I'm directly involved I will not vote. I also don't know who voted no or yes, but isn't there a way to see that or to track that down?
Quote from speedfreak227 : if you're not interested, don't read.

It's a shame more people don't think like this.

A poll on if there are too many threads is just utterly pointless.
well due to the poll I've put the race report in the quali thread
Quote from Clownpaint :Well, it looks like someone has beaten me to the title of most pointless topic this month.

That's the whole point of this thread. As pointless as making five threads of the Bahrain GP. One universal F1 thread would be enough.
What ? Just 1 thread about 1 topic ?? You serious? Tell me it's a joke? No pointless threading ? No smapping?
Tristan you just letting this man say such things ??!
:jawdrop:

SMAP THIS BLOODY GREAT PLACE :smash3d:

Reminds me..time for some quality smap in the LFSW Chatterbox
#21 - Gunn
There are many aspects of F1 and one topic will never suffice if members wish to seriously discuss any of them.
Quote from Gunn :There are many aspects of F1 and one topic will never suffice if members wish to seriously discuss any of them.

None of those Bahrain GP threads even made it to the second page. At least one thread per GP should be enough. If not then tell Victor to make a new "F1 Discussion" section...
aaaaahh, finally a thread about bahrain GP

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG