The online racing simulator
cant even get to menu screen!!
(11 posts, started )
hey guys, i put LFS on my brothers pc wich runs world of warcraft alot so its a good 1 and it wont even load it atall..

it goes black when u press lfs.exe to load then comes up with a error

lfs.exe has encountered an error and needs to close- that sort of thing
can any1 think of any ideas ?
#2 - Jakg
Tried re-downloading LFS?
yeh
yeh tryed that, it doesnt even come up with an erroe now it just goes black screen then back to the folder where i jus clicked the lfs icon
#4 - J@tko
Whats the error?
no error
no error atall just opens up goesa black screen as if its about to load the menu then goes back to the desktop again
Have you tried re-downloading LFS from another mirror? Are there any background processes running? Are all drivers up to date? What is his PC specs?
Online at: crazy D-rift - Problem seems to be solved
Unfortunatly Not Mate
i can use it fine guys so yeh i was online its trying to run it on my brothers pc thats the problem

its a failrly high spec alien pc

it runs world of warcraft alot so its graphicly up to the job and its running XP
#9 - th84
That is the same thing mine is doing. I have to re-name the exe each time I open it.
Quote from th84 :That is the same thing mine is doing. I have to re-name the exe each time I open it.

Dont you have LFS open twice? If the exe files are called differently there wont be an error, otherwise LFS/Windows comes up with a "another instance open" error and the screen stays black.
#11 - th84
No, only one open. And my screen doesnt even stay black, it crashses back to desktop.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG