The online racing simulator
PC upgrade
(6 posts, started )
PC upgrade
Hi guys and girls

Ive desided to have a revamp of my pc so im getting a new case which is larger and has a 2 more fans to help cooling im going to get one of thoses fan speed controllers so i can ajust the speed of the fans. But i want to know what else i could buy to make LFS run beter on my pc i have:

1gb of ram
Nvidia Geforce 6200 turbo cache graphics card 256
160gb hard drive

So im just wondering what else i could get to make the game run smoother as at the moment ive had to turn my graphics down to allow the game to run well.

A
#2 - Jakg
Whats your CPU / PSU and how much cash are you looking to spend...?
#3 - Woz
If you are running Vista bump the ram up to 2Gb. Vista is nearly in swap at idle state with 1Gb
#4 - dev
Quote from Woz :If you are running Vista bump the ram up to 2Gb. Vista is nearly in swap at idle state with 1Gb

If you are running Vista dump it, and put Xp on the PC But get the 2GB anyway...
Quote from dev :If you are running Vista dump it, and put Xp on the PC But get the 2GB anyway...

Couldn't agree more...
I have xp on it sp2 PSU is only 300watt ram sounds a good idea i have 2 512's in at the moment. Ive jusr got a can of air and blasted out all the dust took then heatsink off the motherboard there was loads of dust in that. CPU is intel pentium 4. 3.2ghz

A

PC upgrade
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG