The online racing simulator
About Y30 XRR headlight
(13 posts, started )
About Y30 XRR headlight
can make it be a option to open or close it like UF1 & LX open the roof?
The headlights of XRR are aftermarket lights which replace pop-up headlights of XRT/XRG so there is nothing to open or close on it. On XRT/XRG though
Quote from LFSn00b :And i wonder why have they changed them... Possible night weather?

Guess not, just aerodynamic cosmetics
it's all about the bling.
So many people have suggested this - there is no point. Race cars do not have pop up lights as it creates a lot of drag.
Quote from LFSn00b :And i wonder why have they changed them... Possible night weather?

If for no other reason, because the XRR looked odd (as an endurance model) with only the small secondary lights. Those didn't provide any real illumination like headlights (racing, no less) are supposed to provide.
also it was very hard to see when the XRR driver flashed its lights
Worth noting, however, that it has been expressed by the devs (in one of the test patch threads.. you find it) that the XR models will receive pop-up headlights at some point. It is in the cars.

Of course, as has been said, the XRR is a race car, and no longer has pop-up headlights for obvious reasons.
I just wouldnt mind better looking headlights for the XRR those ones just seem iffy to me atm but in time ill grow to love them.
Quote from AstroBoy :I just wouldnt mind better looking headlights for the XRR those ones just seem iffy to me atm but in time ill grow to love them.

It's a racing car, it's not desiged with looks in mind
Quote from geeman1 :It's a racing car, it's not desiged with looks in mind

Yeah but it's just brutally pasted over the pop-up headlights and it look weird.
I suggest you have another look at the car. It's not just a light texture pasted onto the pop-up. It is actually inserted into it, look at the little edges and stuff. The way it has been done is realistic.

Deal with it, I guess.
In a few days there will be .dds files with much more attractive light options. That is unless lfs-database is killed again b/c of the new patch.

About Y30 XRR headlight
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG