The online racing simulator
Post Race 3 Discussion
Race wasnt bad, but then my body gave up. almost 29° here in the room
Thanks for letting me race.
@lizard: 1st incident: I got a lil push by scania and then pushed you
hairpinstopper: got spun, and messed up the gears, i know im stupid. -.-
Race is done?

If so, can you remove pass or gemme the new pass please?
Quote from evilpimp :Race is done?

If so, can you remove pass or gemme the new pass please?

It's removed.
No problem that was purely a racing incident. Although that did screw my day it was no problem.

I apologize for what I did Scania I didn't realize you had a run on me and took you out.

Anyways great racing guys. Nice and clean only 1 caution.
Tire problem make me lose...
Well, crashers didn't show up so there was only 1 SC. I counted a lot on that and made my set for SC like on BL1R was. This turned out as wrong. I made few errors on restart and damaged car slightly, so i repaired dmg in pits when i had to do mandatory pit, thinking like this: I'll pass them all on 3rd and when SC comes out I'll have chance for win. But I made too optimistic manover passing for 4th i think and ended up in wall with huge dmg and must pit again. Losing a lap and getting out on 10th, passing lizard for 9th and end.
Ya there was no way I could have fought you my tires was incredibly hot. Good pass tho Niki
What were the average laptimes around 4th-3rd? And pole?
good race all, impressed, that was worth of racing, nice clean and what amazed me most is: only one SC. thanks to everyone
anyway, thanks to lack of practice i didn't manage to drive fast (i'm slow anyway allaround) so 8th was the place i deserved...had some nice close fights also. But in overall i'm pretty pleased(though i aimed spot number1 in race)
Quote from evilpimp :What were the average laptimes around 4th-3rd? And pole?

I was doing 1:36s/1:35s and got a high 1:34 late in the race but that's because I was kinda saving my tires . Actually my setup was really good for tires but in the last 2 laps I messed up the hairpin twice letting one of the HR guys catch me up. It was a Canuck too .

The incident NIKI is talking about happened while I was on the rumble strip in T1 and he was on the sidewalk. Slight touch and he corrected me (I went a little too hot), he hit the wall unfortunately.

Racing was amazing although I have to learn to restart. Both times I got taken for a ride on the restart. Lost 2 to 4 places on the start and restart.
Great racing all
That was what I signed up for!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was an amazing race.
I had a crap start. After pulling a 1:34 out of my ass and qualifying 5th, I had to get my kids off the internet for the race start, that was taking forever. So I got up out of my chair for 2 seconds and come back to my computer to see my spot gone!!! BOO
After starting last and gaining a few positions I settled into a rhythm. My race had been planned around lots of cautions too
Oh well I would rather have a nice clean race with hot tires than a caution fest like the last 2.
After cycling through the pit stops I found myself in a very weird position!! 3rd I am not used to this I was doing fine until I wrecked my front left camber....not sure where I did it but after that I started hemorrhaging time.

I ended the race in 7th place and I am happy with that. It could of been allot worse.
Heh I did an easy 33 like 2 weeks back after like 10 laps so I guess I could have done well this race.

Oh well, I guess that for once I chose not to make LFS a priority over life and didn't come. :P (Went to watch Wanted instead - Great movie)

I'm also getting sick of losing connection so that didn't help. Glad you guys had fun.
Great race, although my best finish in StormCup.

First of all, I'd like to thank to lizard again for all the stuff.

Qualifying:

I had not much time to practice forr this event, I run only a few laps with my hotlap setup. I realized just before the quali, that my tires won't last until the end of the race, so I tried to make a race setup in 2 minutes. On qualifying everything went very well: 4th place on the grid, just after CoRe guys, and Niki.

Race:

At the start I made a small mistake, I ran too close to Niki (I think he also slowed a little), I had to lift off a little when the green flag was waved. I dropped back to 5th. In a few laps I was able to regain my position. My tires were getteing hot, so my last minute changes didn't worked out. Left rear was betwtten 68-88 C, right fornt 110-140 C. I was pushing too hard, when the Safey Car saved me. Cool tires again at restart. This time everything went well at the (re)start, than Niki made a mistake. He was trying too hard to pass PMD, he ran into him. I thought I've got the 2nd(!) position. I was wrong ,PMD managed to get back on track. Niki dropped back, so I was in 3rd. On the same lap, I was able to pass PMD, but he was so much faster than me, I couldn't hang him up, I let him by in the last hairpin. I've set my fuel to 18% at the start, my plan was to go out to pits on lap 17 (exactly in mid-time), but because of the safety car, I had an extra lap out. Everybody in front of me went out to pits on L15, my car was light, noone were in fornt of me: I tried to go as fast as possible. It didn't worked out: i was slowww... Because i changed the right fornt tire, I've dropped back to 5th again. Mischief and boogle came in front of me. I had to pass them, so I went for it. Two slight passes until the end, so I've finished 3rd!

Congratulations BigTime and PMD. You were so much faster than all of us, again!

Quote from evilpimp :What were the average laptimes around 4th-3rd? And pole?

My qualifying time was (4th):
1:34.290

My best lap durig race was:
1:34.420, but I was doing 1:35.2 average.

Cheerz,

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG