The online racing simulator
woo just got gta IV!
(8 posts, closed, started )
woo just got gta IV!
just got it today and 16.5% complete :P i will be getting xbox live soon and gta iv came with a gold month membership!
!"$()!=/%!?"$!"=(

Another Person Having It :d
Now everybody should make a new thread for each new game they buy.
Quote from mutt107 :just got it today and 16.5% complete :P i will be getting xbox live soon and gta iv came with a gold month membership!

Only 5 more years and you are old enough to play it
Quote from frokki :Only 5 more years and you are old enough to play it

Haha you're funneh. I've been playing GTAs since I was 10 and I didnt turned into a crazy terrorist hijacking everyone! The laws on gaming are so silly imo, just ask your mom to get the game for you and it will do the exact same thing that if there werent laws...
Quote from Riders Motion :Haha you're funneh. I've been playing GTAs since I was 10 and I didnt turned into a crazy terrorist hijacking everyone! The laws on gaming are so silly imo, just ask your mom to get the game for you and it will do the exact same thing that if there werent laws...

yea but in USA you must be 17+ to purchase M rated games
I went to play some today, turned on my xbox, RED RINGS and i just found out my warranty has expired.

So i guess its either send it to Micro$oft for 2 weeks, or get it fixed and chipped for $50 :/
Woo just got a close button!
This thread is closed

woo just got gta IV!
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG