The online racing simulator
Random Black Frames / screens
(5 posts, started )
Hi all. I haven't played lfs in over 3 days (:jawdrop and today i started up lfs as I normally did. First thing i did was go to multiplayer and go directly to ctra server 1 as usual. I started racing alone (=[) and all of a sudden black frames popped out of no where. At first I didnt mind and just acted like the driver was blinking, but it got really annoying and I cannot figure it out. I'm thinking maybe drivers, but I haven't changed anything in last 3/4 days.

Also, I cannot connect to master server for some reason.

I just downloaded a fresh install of LFS and the black frames still persist =/.

Please someone help!
#2 - G!NhO
Quote from MijnWraak :Hi all. I haven't played lfs in over 3 days (:jawdrop and today i started up lfs as I normally did. First thing i did was go to multiplayer and go directly to ctra server 1 as usual. I started racing alone (=[) and all of a sudden black frames popped out of no where. At first I didnt mind and just acted like the driver was blinking, but it got really annoying and I cannot figure it out. I'm thinking maybe drivers, but I haven't changed anything in last 3/4 days.

Also, I cannot connect to master server for some reason.

I just downloaded a fresh install of LFS and the black frames still persist =/.

Please someone help!

download patch Y30
#3 - troy
and why exactly should Y30 fix his problems?

to stay on topic: can you give us some screenshots of your "black frames" ? it's hard to picture something from plain text, could be an overheating graphics card or faulty ram, i'm sure a screen could help identifying your problem. for the master server bit; maybe it's your firewall? check this topic and maybe add the results you get in this thread.
#4 - G!NhO
Quote from troy :and why exactly should Y30 fix his problems?

to stay on topic: can you give us some screenshots of your "black frames" ? it's hard to picture something from plain text, could be an overheating graphics card or faulty ram, i'm sure a screen could help identifying your problem. for the master server bit; maybe it's your firewall? check this topic and maybe add the results you get in this thread.

well i thought that maybe the Y24 servers are down or something, because of the new Y30 patch
er, sorry guys but it somehow fixed itself. Everything seems to fix itself =/

Maybe it was overheated GPU but not sure, after i restarted it it only did it for a bit then it was gone

Thanks for replies though, good to know i can find help when i need it

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG