The online racing simulator
What do you want in S3?
(8 posts, closed, started )
What do you want in S3?
i want better graphics and more cars plus a Nissan Skyline GTR R34.
Attached images
r34.jpg
ehm, we have our improvement suggestions section
Quote from Stefani24 :ehm, we have our improvement suggestions section

I think he deliberately posted it in OT with the title "What do you want" instead of "What do you expect" because he was well aware that most of what we want is utter nonsense that will never be implemented anyway
I didnt expect he had the brain to write it here because of THAT reson
yep, maybe some things we want will be implentet but by far not more then 50%.
#5 - G!NhO
CLOSE THIS THREAD

and another ricer
Now
+1
Quote from G!NhO :CLOSE THIS THREAD

Quote from mookie427 :Now

Right let me make this clear. Next to every post there is this icon. Click it and fill out the form. Blindly posting "close this thread" is not helpful breeds ill feeling and turns a thread into total spam. Mods do not roam around the forum looking for people saying "CLOSE THIS THREAD". However, we maybe online else where, and if so we will be notified and can deal with things swiftly.

To the OP, I'm not sure what discussion you wanted and I can't see this going any further than a list which is likely to match up pretty well with 99% of requests in the Improvement Suggestions subforum (handily summarised with this thread).

It's also worth considering S3 is somewhat far away in the future so anything you might want in S3 now may well be defunct by the time development starts on it.
This thread is closed

What do you want in S3?
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG