The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
Post Race Thank-yous
OK - here are all the thank-yous:
  • To Storm-Servers for providing us with a nice stable server
  • To morpha for the great stream
  • To Michael and Greg for their simply amazing commentary
  • To Dekojester - for his amazing work both in and out of the server; he did basically all the admin jobs - he works tirelessly, even with an annoying admin team with him Many thanks Deko - much appreciated
  • To Rob for last minute standing in.
  • To hyntty for being a GOOD safety car driver
  • To Joe for not failing that much
  • To Shaun for teh insimz
  • To burnsey for the Race Control app.
  • To everyone who raced and made the race quite a success.
  • To everyone watching the stream - hope you enjoyed it.
If I've missed anyone, I'm very sorry and I'll be happy to add you
Yep thanks to that whole list. :P

May i ask why the Safety Car is damaged? lol.
I dont know if I would say greg had great commentary.
Thanx guys, but thanx all fun as shit!
I want to thank all racers and admins and apology to every my fault on track.
I want to thank everyone who made this event possible, especially NDR Events for organising the whole thing and the racers who did a great job, althoug they weren't patient all the time, sothat deko had to freak out and shout

It was not too bad the event, it was much better then the 250... keep it up
#7 - J@tko
Quote from BranislavS :I want to thank all racers and admins and apology to every my fault on track.

Congrats to you!

Well, tbh the other admins were just there incase the worst came to the worst (which it did about 2/3 of the way into the race!). Deko basically did absolutely everything, he turned up to every practice session (apart from the one he was late for ), he's complied hundreds of bloody pdfs, hes done all the stats, he called the cautions, he sorted out cautions, he sorted out the red flag, he checked the replay, he organised the vent, he basically did nearly everything.

I, um, came up with the idea, and, um gave mp3astra the pass to the server, and smashed some upside down cars.

So you can kinda see the comparison between us
Deko put up with all the bitching too you forgot about that one....
#9 - J@tko
Quote from Raven88 :Deko put up with all the bitching too you forgot about that one....

Indeed - and he put up with me and Joe too!!!
I wrote when i was on S/F line "Thanks to eweryone and specialy to DEKO"
Just to remember it
Quote from J@tko :Well, tbh the other admins were just there incase the worst came to the worst (which it did about 2/3 of the way into the race!). Deko basically did absolutely everything, he turned up to every practice session (apart from the one he was late for ), he's complied hundreds of bloody pdfs, hes done all the stats, he called the cautions, he sorted out cautions, he sorted out the red flag, he checked the replay, he organised the vent, he basically did nearly everything.

I, um, came up with the idea, and, um gave mp3astra the pass to the server, and smashed some upside down cars.

So you can kinda see the comparison between us

I was actually late to a couple or three practice sessions.

I had to do everything, too, because you had exams !

A big thankyou to everyone who participated, even if you didn't manage to make the race. If you qualified, you made all my work worth it. I would have been extremely disappointed if only 10-15 showed up to qualify. I was hoping to see more fufill the entry requirements. I would have loved to have had 40 or 50 competing for 30 slots. Just imagine...30 cars in 10 rows of three...you said 19 was scary ? Try 30 !

Well, you're all welcome back to next years' Running. You've got the laps and hotlaps requirements already complete ! (Until they reset hotlaps next :-p ) Keep an eye out here for our other events, we'll try to get some more going as we get more experience in leagues. Remember, it's only essentially our 6th month of operation.

A big thankyou to J@tko and Joseph for letting me help them out, a big thankyou to Timo, dougie-lampkin and the other spotters for me.

We hope to have you back soon !

Sincerely,
dekojester
New Dimension Racing Chief Race Director
Quote from dekojester :
I had to do everything, too, because you had exams !

True

Quote from dekojester :Keep an eye out here for our other events, we'll try to get some more going as we get more experience in leagues. Remember, it's only essentially our 6th month of operation.

Indeed - LFS Beginner's Cup Season 2 coming soon, then the Mini Mini-FBM Series.

Quote from dekojester :A big thankyou to J@tko and Joseph for letting me help them out, a big thankyou to Timo, dougie-lampkin and the other spotters for me.

Can you imagine me and Joe being Race Control?
You can expect me to turn up at the mini FBM series

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG