The online racing simulator
G25 loose pedals
(9 posts, started )
G25 loose pedals
The red bit behind the pedals is loose behind the accelerator its like going up and down any ideas?
Quote from apollo1600 :The red bit behind the pedals is loose behind the accelerator its like going up and down any ideas?

No idea's off the top of my head, but the pedals are the easiest of all the G25 components to open up and take a look. I'm sure it will be a very quick fix.
Same thing here,they are loose.My brake pedal is making a ''click'' noise when i press it and it's shaking a bit in the pedal.If I just tight the bolts,will it fix the problem?Because when i press down the red tube so it doesn't move and press down the pedal it's not doing it.
Ok Just Taking Off The Bottom And Couldnt Find Anything Wrong......???????????
Here are some pics, I hope they help..

In this last pic you can see how the pedals work.

The pedal itself is connected to the metal base with one bolt, check to see if it is tight.

The spring (the red part) is connected to the same metal base on the other side, check to see if it is tight there.

Now check where the two above items connect.. make sure that is tight.

Make sure your spring in the red plastic sleeve has not come loose some how.. i've never had that issue but you might.

If you have a dead pedal or one that is spiking you can see where the potentiometer is, with the three wires going to it.. I have not replaced one myself but i'm sure it's possible.

That's all thats to them.. the only thing that might make it a little difficult is if the gear mechanism that makes the pedal turn the pot is screwed up.. but i'm sure it would still be repairable.
done no luck..............
#7 - Jakg
It's just a little red cover - i'd leave it.
Quote from apollo1600 :done no luck..............

what do you mean "done no luck"

If you took it apart you should find something broken.

If you can't find the broken part it's because you havent take enough shit apart.

Keep taking it apart until you find the problem, once you find the broken or loose part, fix it.. then put it back together.. it can easily be done in an evening.

If you still can't figure it out.. take pictures as you're taking it apart and post them.. i'll help you figure it out if I can.
I don't want to open it and lose my waranty so I'll just go get a brand new one at the store tommorow.

G25 loose pedals
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG