The online racing simulator
k.
I agree. XRT rims are blingin', XRG rims are mingin' Never thought I'd have to go all ganstar on a public forum...
I like the BBS style. The 'BBS style' rims can stay on the XRG, but the wheels on the XRT have gotta go. I'd like rims more like this:
Nice Nice ^^
why do not changh the dash of FXR & FZR?
Quote from scania :why do not changh the dash of FXR & FZR?

Because FXO and FZ250 dash updates aren´t finished yet, and GTR versions are based on road versions
Quote from scania :why do not changh the dash of FXR & FZR?

Quote from Scawen, today :While most people will be happy to see these improvements, we predict that some will be disappointed that the other GTR cars are not yet done. But don't worry, the FZ updates are near complete and we are keen to get that released along with the FXO updates as soon as possible

This was the very first post in the patch thread in the main forum. Sheesh.
#34 - SuT
XRT wheel IS NOT GOOD;/ look like from TIR, but XRR is look pretty GOOD.
PLSS cage to XRT xD and all interior from XRR to XRT xD hehe
Quote from sut :xrt Wheel Is Not Good;/ Look Like From Tir, But Xrr Is Look Pretty Good.
Plss Cage To Xrt Xd And All Interior From Xrr To Xrt Xd Hehe

Ya!! Give Me Back The Handsome Xrt Wheel!!!
哇!呵呵
wa!hehe, i like this change

i hope scawen can change in the engine sound
BUG, minor: The new steering wheels appear to have no texture on the other side.
Attached images
steeringwheelbug.JPG
Quote from Not Sure :BUG, minor: The new steering wheels appear to have no texture on the other side.

That's not a bug, that's called optimization
UFR dash so cheap...........

XFR very very good but UFR....O my god.....
Attached images
LiveforSpeedCaptured-1.jpg
LiveforSpeedCaptured-2.jpg
Quote from DGCNYO :UFR dash so cheap...........

XFR very very good but UFR....O my god.....

do you even read what scawen posts??? he said hes still working on it.... jeez
I'm wondering why u swaped position of gauges in XRG It's useless change i'm sorry. Changing it back will take 5 mins i guess. I hope u will consider it Scawen
Quote from Smolar :I'm wondering why u swaped position of gauges in XRG It's useless change i'm sorry. Changing it back will take 5 mins i guess. I hope u will consider it Scawen

No, that's perfect as it is right now. :slap:
Aww man, am moving house currently, nets getting disconnected tommorow then I got wait ages for them to install at new place, and more patches start coming out

Will try Y30 before I gotta take my PC over, but from the screenshots it looks amazing
Quote from AndroidXP :Some screenshots for those who can't test yet:

(Ignore the custom needle colours, I was messing around a bit )

Where did you get those tyres texture??

Thanks!
Quote from alexcand :Where did you get those tyres texture??

Thanks!

he just changed it though the Display in options. there shoud be some parameters to do this.
Quote from Zipppy :he just changed it though the Display in options. there shoud be some parameters to do this.

No, they're custom tyre textures and I've already PM'ed him the answer in order to minimize the spam in this thread, but before anyone else asks and creates more spam, you can download these excellent tyre textures here.
Quote from Zipppy :he just changed it though the Display in options. there shoud be some parameters to do this.

We can change the "look" of the tyre directly in the game's option??
I never saw it before! Where it is?
Is it just me or do the XRR Look great with the higher spoiler?
Quote from alexcand :We can change the "look" of the tyre directly in the game's option??
I never saw it before! Where it is?

You can't. I don't know what he's talking about, he must've mistaken it with something else.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Clutter from "Test Patch Y30 / Y31 / Y32" threads
(137 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG