The online racing simulator
Disallowing racing line
(9 posts, started )
Disallowing racing line
I think there must be server option Disable racing line, like there is Force Cock pit view...
Who agrees?
I was seen some sever's insim was ban it.
force cockpit automatically forces off the racing line
I'd agree that being able to have race line on is arcadish, but at the same time it's not really giving anyone a huge advantage as it isn't the optimal line nine times out of ten

It's just there for bigginers and once your doing under 103% of WR times it will be use less anyways so doesn't bother me either way.
Anything that reminds people to brake for the corners should stay, imo.
:chairfallThat's a classic
#7 - Woz
Quote from noskillz :Anything that reminds people to brake for the corners should stay, imo.

No, it just makes the matter EVEN worse. Somebody who is unable to drive and off line in the heat of a battle for place will think the brake point is the same as when they are on line.

+1 for banned ALWAYS online. If you don't know when to brake you should not be racing online.
a setting for host is better
#9 - STF
well, since /fcv=yes also disables racing line, and forces cockpit view, aka arcadish custom view AND arcadish racing line.. just enforce that option and you`re set.
but online, you can really see those who are using it and not.
those using it are very slow on exit. but at least they know when to brake, and if you`re battling one of those guys, you have many advantages.

Disallowing racing line
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG